Gaming animal crossing new leaf trading thread

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for an afternoon-tea set. It was a Best Buy DLC. I went out there on the last day of the offer and after harassing every available tech-savvy clerk and 40 minutes of screwing with my network settings couldn't get it. I'd be willing to trade some other limited-time item for it. I have all of the monthly DLC dating back from June, but if anyone is looking for something specific, I can check my catalogue for it and see if I have it. I am not willing to trade anything that cannot be bought since I know you can get this item from the catalogue and that would put me at a massive disadvantage. I also won't trade for anything Gracie sells for similar reasons. I hope this is acceptable.

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Items to give away:

Apato Skull
Apato Tail
Coprolite
Diplo Hip
Diplo Skull
Diplo Tail
Megacero Skull
Megacero Torso
2 Pachy Torso
Peking Man
Ptera Left Wing
Ptera Skull
Spino Tail
Stego Skull
Stego Torso
T.Rex Torso
Tricera Torso
Trilobite

3 Arwing
1 Balloon Bed
1 Balloon Sofa
2 Big Bro's Mustache
2 Bill Blaster
2 Block
1 Blue Pikmin
2 Boxed Figurine
2 Fi Mask
1 Fire Flower
1 Goal Pole
1 Hero's Boots
3 Hero's Clothes
4 Hero's Pants
1 Love Tester
1 Lovely Phone
2 Majora's Mask
3 Midna's Mask
1 Miniature Car
1 Mushroom Mural
1 Peach's Parasol
3 Pipe
1 S.S. Dolphin
1 Samus Mask
1 Super Mushroom
3 Ten Billion Barrel
2 Toad Hat
1 Triforce
1 Triple Bananas
2 Ultra Hand
3 Ultra Machine
5 Ultra Scope
1 Varia Suit Pants
3 Varia Suit Shoes
1 Virtual Boy
2 Yellow Pikmin

Normally when I play I leave my town gate open unless I'm cleaning up my town or making Bells ^_^ if anyone wants any of this I'm playing right now and will be on most of the night (my time zone of course ^_^ )

Bold Font = Newly added (updated everyday)

If you are one of those people who can't just take it, I'll trade for anything ^_^

Um, I really want a triforce and full Hero's clothing.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for an afternoon-tea set. It was a Best Buy DLC. I went out there on the last day of the offer and after harassing every available tech-savvy clerk and 40 minutes of screwing with my network settings couldn't get it. I'd be willing to trade some other limited-time item for it. I have all of the monthly DLC dating back from June, but if anyone is looking for something specific, I can check my catalogue for it and see if I have it. I am not willing to trade anything that cannot be bought since I know you can get this item from the catalogue and that would put me at a massive disadvantage. I also won't trade for anything Gracie sells for similar reasons. I hope this is acceptable.

The Afternoon Tea set is not from Best Buy, it's a regular Nintendo Zone item and sadly is NOT orderable.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so sorry that I've been out of the loop for a few days, I plan on getting everything in order by today or the day after. My list will be updated when all new items have been collected.

Um, I really want a triforce and full Hero's clothing.

Dude if I have it and you want it, take it ^_^

D

Deleted User

A while back there was a Best Buy exclusive Raccoon Wall Clock. Im pretty sure you can buy another from the catalog. I'll pay double for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...