Gaming animal crossing new leaf trading thread

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for an afternoon-tea set. It was a Best Buy DLC. I went out there on the last day of the offer and after harassing every available tech-savvy clerk and 40 minutes of screwing with my network settings couldn't get it. I'd be willing to trade some other limited-time item for it. I have all of the monthly DLC dating back from June, but if anyone is looking for something specific, I can check my catalogue for it and see if I have it. I am not willing to trade anything that cannot be bought since I know you can get this item from the catalogue and that would put me at a massive disadvantage. I also won't trade for anything Gracie sells for similar reasons. I hope this is acceptable.

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Items to give away:

Apato Skull
Apato Tail
Coprolite
Diplo Hip
Diplo Skull
Diplo Tail
Megacero Skull
Megacero Torso
2 Pachy Torso
Peking Man
Ptera Left Wing
Ptera Skull
Spino Tail
Stego Skull
Stego Torso
T.Rex Torso
Tricera Torso
Trilobite

3 Arwing
1 Balloon Bed
1 Balloon Sofa
2 Big Bro's Mustache
2 Bill Blaster
2 Block
1 Blue Pikmin
2 Boxed Figurine
2 Fi Mask
1 Fire Flower
1 Goal Pole
1 Hero's Boots
3 Hero's Clothes
4 Hero's Pants
1 Love Tester
1 Lovely Phone
2 Majora's Mask
3 Midna's Mask
1 Miniature Car
1 Mushroom Mural
1 Peach's Parasol
3 Pipe
1 S.S. Dolphin
1 Samus Mask
1 Super Mushroom
3 Ten Billion Barrel
2 Toad Hat
1 Triforce
1 Triple Bananas
2 Ultra Hand
3 Ultra Machine
5 Ultra Scope
1 Varia Suit Pants
3 Varia Suit Shoes
1 Virtual Boy
2 Yellow Pikmin

Normally when I play I leave my town gate open unless I'm cleaning up my town or making Bells ^_^ if anyone wants any of this I'm playing right now and will be on most of the night (my time zone of course ^_^ )

Bold Font = Newly added (updated everyday)

If you are one of those people who can't just take it, I'll trade for anything ^_^

Um, I really want a triforce and full Hero's clothing.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for an afternoon-tea set. It was a Best Buy DLC. I went out there on the last day of the offer and after harassing every available tech-savvy clerk and 40 minutes of screwing with my network settings couldn't get it. I'd be willing to trade some other limited-time item for it. I have all of the monthly DLC dating back from June, but if anyone is looking for something specific, I can check my catalogue for it and see if I have it. I am not willing to trade anything that cannot be bought since I know you can get this item from the catalogue and that would put me at a massive disadvantage. I also won't trade for anything Gracie sells for similar reasons. I hope this is acceptable.

The Afternoon Tea set is not from Best Buy, it's a regular Nintendo Zone item and sadly is NOT orderable.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so sorry that I've been out of the loop for a few days, I plan on getting everything in order by today or the day after. My list will be updated when all new items have been collected.

Um, I really want a triforce and full Hero's clothing.

Dude if I have it and you want it, take it ^_^

D

Deleted User

A while back there was a Best Buy exclusive Raccoon Wall Clock. Im pretty sure you can buy another from the catalog. I'll pay double for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte