ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh so the game wouldnt glitch out for acres and buildings not being at their rightful places?

The town tree, and the buildings with "assigned" acres can be off of those acres without issue. I've done it in both of my towns. Moving the town hall off of it's acre allows you to place flowers right next to the building, which can look quite nice. You can even alter the town hall/re-tail acres to be just grass instead of the stone path in front of it.

RaineyFae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we have an ETA on when the "beta" version will be up/out?
I hate to ask because I'm sure you're busy but I'm just curious.
Thanks in advance for answering.
I did scroll back through and didn't see an answer but if I missed it, I apologize!

Reactions: marc_max

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Do we have an ETA on when the "beta" version will be up/out?
I hate to ask because I'm sure you're busy but I'm just curious.
Thanks in advance for answering.
I did scroll back through and didn't see an answer but if I missed it, I apologize!
I'm free at last :-)
And I've been doing tests with the new RAM dumper/injector, which will end the war between RAM and native savegame once for all. I also have been cleaning code, fixing things (offline version working now in all browsers), adding new features, etc.
Hopefully, I'll upload a new beta version soon.

Reactions: RaineyFae

RaineyFae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm free at last :-)
And I've been doing tests with the new RAM dumper/injector, which will end the war between RAM and native savegame once for all. I also have been cleaning code, fixing things (offline version working now in all browsers), adding new features, etc.
Hopefully, I'll upload a new beta version soon.

Awesome! Sounds great. Thanks for letting me (us) know again :)
I really do appreciate that and you working so hard for us on all this.

RaineyFae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the new version is released, will we be able to advance the growth of the Town Tree at all?
That's one thing I really want to do since it takes it so long to get to the last stage of growth "naturally".

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the new version is released, will we be able to advance the growth of the Town Tree at all?
That's one thing I really want to do since it takes it so long to get to the last stage of growth "naturally".

NLSE lets you change your town's age and therefore town tree. It's grayed out on this one because it's rather risky business.

Carabug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My bin file works perfectly in the standalone NLSE but now whenever I load my rambin/garden on usuaris it comes up looking like this
dnnl2q.jpg

I've tried loading it on chrome and firefox. How can I fix it?

mental_lentil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that there's no longer any way to change permanent PWPs like the Reset Center and the cafe in the save editor, could anyone tell me how to do this with hex editing?

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@SirBeethoven So I haven't downloaded your latest version yet but with the beta you gave me I can confirm that the command for removing all weeds is not working and it froze my game. The water all flowers code from what I saw worked, and I can't really tell with the grass cause the code is on, i hit R+A and there's still dirt patches

EDIT: OOPS SO SORRY!!! I posted in the wrong thread. Feel free to ignore this!

Last edited by Master Dimentio,
D

Deleted User

@SirBeethoven So I haven't downloaded your latest version yet but with the beta you gave me I can confirm that the command for removing all weeds is not working and it froze my game. The water all flowers code from what I saw worked, and I can't really tell with the grass cause the code is on, i hit R+A and there's still dirt patches
After you execute one of the R+A codes, Go in a house and then return to update ACNL. Let me know if this works

nic0lette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the editor, under the villagers tab, there are boxes for clothes, walls/floor, and furniture, along with the item selection drop down, but there doesn't seem to be a way to actually change things? (Or even see what the items actually are)

Is this a planned addition for later or was it deemed to be too dangerous to safely use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo