where i do that?
Captura.PNG

Brion

Cheating for yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
France
cc-d1 : grassy area for island (cc, cd, ce, cf, d0 or d1)
d9-e1 : grassy area for town (d9, da, db, dc, dd, de, df, e0, e1)

use pictures on top for edit

use NLSE for see your map acres

SapphireDaisy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you can user spider exploits in emunand.
However, since you are on emunand, it means you have 9.2 sysnand, which is exploitable. Just use a retail cart or a legit CIA and dump the dream town from there.
Then inject it to a native savegame (add 0x80 blank bytes at top and truncate it to 522752 bytes in order to create a valid garden.dat file) in order to keep the house furniture (using RAM hacking will not inject them). Keep in mind that you won't be able to restore stored patterns, stored letters, streetpass data, best friend data...
Can someone please explain how to truncate it to 522752 in hxd hex editor?

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Well. I really need to update this.
I'm still with my problem of Max money in bank and i wanted to try something.
Take a save from my ACNL, copy it. Apply the max money in bank to the second save (because the original one there's 200k less in order to do that)
I use a Hex Editor, open the two saves. I make an analysis in order to find changes. I've found this :

40 7F 41 06 B8 2A 5B 7F E8 5F 0E 76 => Max Money - 200k
D3 7F 09 7E 78 56 F9 8C 36 86 11 0D => Max Money

So there's something. And it's the ONLY difference. But if i bulk edit it, the save is corrupted.

Any help please ?
Thanks !

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok. If anyone needs this, i've found how to edit the amount in bank (at least to reset it to 0)

So.
1) Dump your save.
2) Open NLSE
3) Open your save, go to Garden, and do "Export RAM"
4) Open any Hex Editor
5) Ctrl + F => 0x6B8C
6) Put 00 from 0x6B8C to 0x6B8F
7) Save
8) Open NLSE
9) Open your save, go to Garden, and do "import RAM"
10) Inject your save, it's done.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

zKin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have cfw just use sav file manager cia or jksv cia to export the save, edit it, then reimport it.
I can install and launch CIA.
I have SVDT on my SDcard already in HB Launcher, I think that's for manage saves, but I don't know how to use it :blink:
I search something easy to use, working on my configuration and with an explanation of "how to use" because i'm really scared to mess my New Leaf save x)
I just want to unlock some public projects I didn't succeed to unlock since the release, and add some items we can't purchase at Nook like some DLC sets not available in Europe !

Sinistrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

first and foremost, once again, thank you very much for that awesome editor.

My question is, if you consider adding the option the change the seize of caught fish.
If one cheats a fish, it will measure zero in size (if you hand it in on tourneys).

However, I have uploaded my town "acnlram.bim", for there are two "items", which are displayed as "unknown items", but are just obtained regularly in the course of the game:
  1. North-West (33x19): "unknown item: 0x1f"; this is just a bamboo tree, cut down in its first stage of growth.
  2. South-East a(81x74): "unknown item: 0x1e"; this is just a palm tree, cut down, when it already has been fully grown.

Just mentioning it, maybe, one could add this piece of information.

However, as I mentioned, I am totally happy with how the editor is right now, so, I do not want to bug you with my request, just mentioning.
Thank you, once again, for that great work.

Kind regards,
Mario

Attachments

• brühl.rar
    29.1 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: marc_max

snowblue27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I just downgraded from 10.7 to 9.2.0.20U. I am aware that Ram editor works for 9.2-9.5 so I am sure that I have now the required version. But whenever I try to dump my acnl bin into the browser, it gives me the "Communication Error". My current browser version is 1.7567. I deleted my History and Cookies as instructed. Anyone knows how can I bypass this error and be able to dump my acnl bin.

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I just downgraded from 10.7 to 9.2.0.20U. I am aware that Ram editor works for 9.2-9.5 so I am sure that I have now the required version. But whenever I try to dump my acnl bin into the browser, it gives me the "Communication Error". My current browser version is 1.7567. I deleted my History and Cookies as instructed. Anyone knows how can I bypass this error and be able to dump my acnl bin.

since you've dowgraded to 9.2 I assume you have homebrew. why not just use SVDT to export your save?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum