• scr_1_TOP_RIGHT.png
    scr_1_TOP_RIGHT.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 276

deetah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does the Pockets thing work? Like, you shade in a certain area that there are items in? I'm confused, it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Samurott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I have a question.

Upon not using any sort of hack for about a year, methods have drastically changed, and are frankly quite confusing. I've been sticking with the original browser method, but Nintendo has blocked me from using Miiverse until I update my 3ds. Would anybody know if updating will remove my ability to hack, or any way to access it without updating? I enjoy taking pictures of my town, and L+R's screenshot method just does not cut it for me in terms of quality. Thanks much! :)

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi o/ !
I'm back with the same problem... I've a garden.dat from my save file, but I really would like to change my amount of money in the bank. I can't find ANYTHING about this, the tool can MAX your Money, but i'd like to know how to edit via hex editing (so adress etc) where I can edit this... I'm tired of having max money because of a fail of the Powersave (my friend used the max money i did a backup before that but i failed and lost it)

Thanks !

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Hi o/ !
I'm back with the same problem... I've a garden.dat from my save file, but I really would like to change my amount of money in the bank. I can't find ANYTHING about this, the tool can MAX your Money, but i'd like to know how to edit via hex editing (so adress etc) where I can edit this... I'm tired of having max money because of a fail of the Powersave (my friend used the max money i did a backup before that but i failed and lost it)

Thanks !

What I'd do is just hack some items in the game, say the royal crown which is almost 2 million bells and sell those till I get what I need.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I need to loose money, I've always played legit, got something like 10M in bank so cool, but once my best friend wanted to play for fun. I made a backup with powersave, gave him the max bank cheat, and he played, saved everything. And some days after I deleted my save. I want my 10M back. He didn't do anything important (except buying everything, but this is fixed) so I only need to fix this problem with my bank at 999,9XX,XXX Bells.

Thanks /

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Well I need to loose money, I've always played legit, got something like 10M in bank so cool, but once my best friend wanted to play for fun. I made a backup with powersave, gave him the max bank cheat, and he played, saved everything. And some days after I deleted my save. I want my 10M back. He didn't do anything important (except buying everything, but this is fixed) so I only need to fix this problem with my bank at 999,9XX,XXX Bells.

Thanks /

Oh, there isn't any hack out there which you could do that yeah. The only thing I could think of is buying tons of royal crowns but that would take forever. But why do you worry about the bells? Is it just the value that makes you uncomfortable?

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Hex Editing can do it, but I've to find the adress. If i'm right you have different adress than you can estimate but i've only one player so there's no problem about that... I've foud something for the acnlram.bin but nothing for the garden.dat. So... I don't know.

And yep, I hate to have something cheated like that, I don't want to play the game because of that so ;/

But thanks

Brion

Cheating for yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's possible make your town like island :D

Attachments

• scr_4_BOTTOM.png
    scr_4_BOTTOM.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 2,852
  • scr_3_TOP_RIGHT.png
    scr_3_TOP_RIGHT.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 728
  • scr_2_TOP_LEFT.png
    scr_2_TOP_LEFT.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,024
Reactions: Angelcraft

Brion

Cheating for yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
France
just edit ram, some acres is not use by NLSE and web editor

value for acres :

d5-d8 : flower bed
d2-d4 : rock place like town plaza for island
cc-d1 : grassy area for island
d9-e1 : grassy area for town

Reactions: Angelcraft

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying