Gaming Animal Crossing New Leaf Multiplayer

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmu if you want to play
Bro, if you have any bells I could restart my city in less time. I played this game for so much in the past years, but actually I reset my console and restart the village (I'm talking about 7 months ago).
Ofc this isn't cheating-like gaming, but just a way to get my old village back.

It's not great to re-employ 1 year time to rebuild everything, especially now that I've become bigger and free time has decreased ahaha :D

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is this game like, never played of before. Been playing fantasy life, and I played the original rune factory before

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol how can you have harvest moon without farming??? ok like I said: played rune factory 1, fantasy life,, um Idk about the mechanics,, ok,, I have played legend of mana and a few others from that series,, im assuming there isn't any fighting either

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol how can you have harvest moon without farming??? ok like I said: played rune factory 1, fantasy life,, um Idk about the mechanics,, ok,, I have played legend of mana and a few others from that series,, im assuming there isn't any fighting either
The only fighting would be if ya consider bugs trying to escape a net and fish trying to get off a hook.

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• hax.png
    hax.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 267

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.