Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
FINE. Second.

BRING NEW FRUIT.
You'll get an apple and an orange and you'll like it.

Edit: Got some pears. Gave some apples and an orange (would have given more, but I haven't had a chance to plant my other two yet). Headed back to my town to call it a night game-wise since at 11:45pm, there is near nothing to do as a brand new resident, and I don't want to screw with my 3DS clock for the sake of speedier progression.

Reactions: signz

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Lol, so much for sleeping: I woke up at 4am, 4.30 am, 6am and 7am :wacko: And when I woke up at 6, I was so tired that I fell asleep right after booting up the console (I was still lying in my bed) :rofl: Then when I woke up again at 7, the batteries were dry (I was down to like 50% yesterday) so I had to recharge them for 15 minutes before eShop would even let me initialize the download :wtf: Needless to say, I was feeling way to anxious at this time to be able to get any more sleep, and so I made my bed at 7.40 and had breakfast X)

Still downloading the game, got about 10% left!

D

Deleted User

PhnSHlZ.jpg

Just picked up the game from WalMart. No sleep for me tonight!

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL! I was about to go to bed until I started reading this last page. Good to see people are active and getting fruits traded. :) Can't wait to get my copies tomorrow!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I noticed your new profile pic