Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
luke_c said:
DJ91990 said:
I got a great question; WHERE THE FREAK CAN I WATCH THIS!?!
or download it (High quality depending on which release you get, normally 480p and 720p releases)
I download 720p. It's worth it
yaypsp.gif

Also, I read the manga last night, some good stuff.
xc9xt5.png
Manga adaptation of the Light Novel? As much as pictures seem nice, I'd rather go with the light novel because it's the original source lololol ... As well as being the one Jun Maeda wrote, but it's all good.

There is one or two particular websites that are now a "library" of torrents and get updated like by the second. Be glad if you can find it. There's also a torrent tracker that requires to to have good ratios and only allows authorizes good sub uploads, so you get both quality releases and good speeds. If you don't want to find the torrent trackers, then go for streaming since those are easier to find, though it will be lower quality. Heck, you could just youtube it the first day it's released. I personally prefer some good subs directly from the subbers in 720p. Actually, I'll probably get the BDrips as well. ... If you look around on this thread, you might see a sub group's name being thrown around. Just saying. I don't even know if it's legit anymore, since naming trackers is bad, but it's naming their group, which is like naming warez groups.

If you've seen the "1080p" TV rips, they look much better, though it's not even real 1080p due to limitations. It's like 1080x1440. Or perhaps they just oversharpened. No subber releases it in that form anyways.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm not gonna count this as a double post, since my last one was like a 5 days ago!

Anyways, lets talk Angel Beats!, Yui does a German Suplex.
sample95972690b95fd0f86.jpg

Also, now we know why Yui is so energetic. Pacing was surprisingly good, but they focused on one character which makes you wonder how they're going to do the rest of the series with 3 episodes. As usual, the music at the end... Was really nice. Another cliffhanger preview.

Also, no OP theme. They squeezed as much time as possible this time!

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
So, Hinata is helping now? Haha wow.
I don't see how they are going to cramp all this in three episodes so I'm now hoping for a second season.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Ah everything is back to normal *sips green tea*, ok I admit this episode made Yui a little more likable.

Alternative ending for this episode: Hinata beats the crap out off Otonashi shouting "You made my woman disappear you bastard !".

The lack of Yuri this episode didn't bother that much huh ?

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
For any of you that are wondering when that insert/ending song "Shine Days" comes out, it comes out with the Little Braver single next week on June 9th, though it could be leaked a couple days earlier.

Prowler485 said:
2qnaz9k.jpg

I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH
That's some great "acting" there!

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
TheWingless said:
For any of you that are wondering when that insert/ending song "Shine Days" comes out, it comes out with the Little Braver single next week on June 9th, though it could be leaked a couple days earlier.
I was having a look on their website before and noticed it. I didn't even know it was coming out :x but the song is awesome. I can't wait until the BGM though.

Full preview:

also:

wub.gif
Oh god, this is awesome. I love who ever did this.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Scratch that, the single totally just came out today. Get Little Braver now! Another leak!

EDIT: Ah, darn, it didn't have the ED song in this episode. I don't know the name either...

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
BlackStar159 said:
WOOT!!! Music is getting better exponentially
laugh.gif
I find the newer "remixes" of the songs we have already heard to be quite refreshing, the one in particular is near the end of this week's episode. Fits the scene quite well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good