Hacking Am buying a new 3ds soon. Just some quick questions.

SNSD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Hi guys!
I will be buying a new 3DS soon. But i got some doubt after googling and reading so far.

1) What is the currently best 3DS Flashcard for NDS games?
2) Can I use and flashcard and play online?
3) Is there any risks of using a flashcard? lets say getting my 3DS banned whatsoever?
4) What are my limitations when playing with a flashcard (things I have to avoid)? (Like don't update my 3DS because newer versions have problems)
5) Can I play WiFi games with my friends that have NDS with my 3DS using an flashcard?

--Recommendations--
6) Could someone recommend me an trusted website that ships flashcards to Singapore with low shipping and latest updates?
7) Any good sites to recommend to download patched 3DS games?

Thanks alot guys! :D

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just to clarify, do you mean a new old 3ds, or a new new 3ds.....let the confusion begin

but anyways,
1, the best NDS flashcard is the DStwo
2, online for NDS games has ended....no NDS games play online now
3, never say never, but very very unlikely for a NDS card
4, just check that its compatible before running any system updates
5,....local wifi, yes....but as mentioned before online services for NDS games has been ended..so not online

6, have a look at http://www.dsgamerworld.com/
7, you cannot play 3DS games with a NDS card....to play 3DS roms you need a 3DS flashcard like gateway3DS....and a console with the system version of 4.5 or lower

SNSD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Hi!
Thanks for the reply.
Well, then i guess i'm skipping the 3DS for now till they can go online again ><
Wanna play pokemon battle and MH4 with friends and etc etc D:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hi!
Thanks for the reply.
Well, then i guess i'm skipping the 3DS for now till they can go online again ><
Wanna play pokemon battle and MH4 with friends and etc etc D:
you can play online with 3DS games, you just need a 4.x console and a 3ds flashcard....not a NDS flashcard

NDS games will never play online again....the NDS servers have been shut down.......i think you just need to read up properly,

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
OP didn't say that she wants to play 3DS roms, but it's implied.

Gateway is the best device for 3DS roms, but you need to get an old 3DS for it to work.
It might be hard to find a 3DS that supports it, I'd make that your goal before focusing in on anything else. (Especially if you don't want a used one)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
OP didn't say that she wants to play 3DS roms, but it's implied.

Gateway is the best device for 3DS roms, but you need to get an old 3DS for it to work.
It might be hard to find a 3DS that supports it, I'd make that your goal before focusing in on anything else. (Especially if you don't want a used one)
to be fair they specifically said
"1) What is the currently best 3DS Flashcard for NDS games?"
and then right at the very end
"7) Any good sites to recommend to download patched 3DS games?"
....so tbh it seems more like they want a NDS card....but seem to think they can play 3DS games on it.......i think its best they actually read up on everything there is plenty of stickies that will explain it better and quicker than a game of 21 questions in a new thread

SNSD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Hi guys!
My bad about the NDS games. Was all referring to 3DS only as im interested only in 3DS games.
Thanks alot for the input guys :)

Time to find a version 4.x 3DS :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1