all-in-one ntr plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Ericjwg, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Arikaido

Arikaido GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2010
    United States
    So I'm looking into using this since the codes available on speedfly seem to be more comprehensive than what's available on Gateshark or any of the other NTR databases on this site. I've some questions, though. As I understand it, from your OP, this gathers EVERY plugin on their site into a tidy little database where you can pick according to the title ID and just drop them into the normal plugin folder on your SD card. Is that accurate? Also, can I just download them individually from the speedfly website? Or does your script do some converting that I'm not aware is necessary? Thanks in advance, @Ericjwg .

2. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    the plg itself is multi-title supported. the script reads plg to get supported title and create folder plus copy&paste.

download individually has no difference with this script method. since they all link to the same download addresses.(speedfly & ioritree, really old cheats have optantic)

Arikaido likes this.
  3. Arikaido

Arikaido GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2010
    United States
    Word! Thanks for the quick reply. I'll probably just use your script since I don't know what other games I'll wanna download in the future, and it'll be convenient to have em already available on my computer. Thanks a ton, dude! Keep up the good work!

comput3rus3r likes this.
  4. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    any updates coming?

5. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    no. but speedfly plg is v1202 now