all-in-one ntr plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Ericjwg, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    for that? grab all gw cheats from fort42 and using nanquitas's converter i guess...

2. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    newest speedfly plg 0921 support. 453 cheat folders should be generated under plugin/

3. skrlegend

skrlegend Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2015
    Mexico
    Sorry for ask but, i don´t know how to make it works, i need to put the downloads on the plugin folder? or what i have to do, and i need to use the ntr mode 3? and i have to download every one cheat for the page or what i need to do? sorry for all of this but i´m really confused, thanks for your work and thanks for your answer, and sorry because i´m a noob :C

4. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    follow the step, you are good to go.
    speedfly has mode 3 plg, they are separate files (shared in the same mega link)
    script generated plugin are not mode 3 plugin.

5. skrlegend

skrlegend Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2015
    Mexico
    Thanks a lot! i´m already do it! you´re asome!
    My error was here
    1. download the attached NTRCheatHelper.7z and ioritree's plg.
    you can always say "attached below" hahaha xD why i´m such a noob.

I drag NTRCheatHelper_eng.js directly to node.exe; not open node.exe, just drag directly to the program :3

6. whostolemywaffle

whostolemywaffle GBAtemp Fan

Aug 2, 2016
    United States
    is there any ssb4 for 3ds cheats that work online? like instant kill online or unlimited lives

7. Bluespheal

Bluespheal GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2016
    Mexico
    There are, but they are only for single player, reason being the way the game handles matches, each game has its own "version" and if they don't match you can't play (hence why you need to update your smash version to play). Cheats bypass this, but here comes the problem, say you hit the other player and send it flying off-screen in one single hit, the match crashes, why? simple, despite being able to play together, the "version" doesn't really match, in your version you have insane knock-back, etc. but in the others' it's the same as always, this causes the match to get out of synch, you see your opponent get wrecked, he sees the normal punch and so, it crashes, this is why the game forces you to update to the newest version, otherwise sooner or later there would be a miss-match and cause the match to crash, even the slightest change can cause this.

There are ways to "bypass" this, albeit neither will give you any real advantage online, or even any advantage at all, first is to play locally, since then you only deal with one version, but this is only for the Wii U version, since 3DS will still de-sync, another is to both have cheats, but they have to match each other, meaning that not only you need to deal insane knock-back, but your opponents needs to match and receive said knock-back and as you can probably tell, nobody is willing to do that.

As much as I like to mess in online games with some crazy shenanigans, you can't do so in Smash, but I prefer to just git gud and climb to the top by my own merits, so I guess it's time to start climbing. sorry, if I went out into a little tangent here.

8. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    script fix for new plg.

shawn_ likes this.
  9. Filo97

Filo97 Zelda's totally my sister! Not lying!

Oct 8, 2015
    Italy
    Hyrule Castle
    Hey, i have been having some problems. I don't understand the tutorial. When it says to extract both plg's archive there are two speedfly.plg, so it makes me choose one. And it also says cheat.plg not compatible with the script

10. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    you didn't read the RED description in OP.:)
    for speedfly, just pick the newest one..... what's the issue here?

11. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    update bump

12. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    script tweak. should still work with new plg release in future.

Hahnahbrah and shawn_ like this.
  13. Hahnahbrah

Hahnahbrah Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Canada
    Because of you, i made an account just so i could thumbs you up and like your thread. This is the closest thing to cheat.db

Bluespheal likes this.
  14. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    Oct 08:
    edit: fix a bug in script.
    ioritree plg update.

15. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    both plugins get update.

comput3rus3r likes this.
  16. desrone2

desrone2 GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2015
    Canada
    Hey, OP, do you know if oitree is working on FE:Warriors plugin for eur/usa?

17. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
    usually no if the japanese version comes out first

18. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    thanks for your work. I appreciate it .

19. Leafgreen26

Leafgreen26 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2017
    United States
    Hey! Thank you for all of your hard work! Do you think that you could somehow add the optantic cheats as well. I was going through the title id's of some of these games and noticed that some pretty common ones were missing like Super Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus Uprising. When i went to the site and clicked on them, it said they were under optantic. If you go on the site, you will notice that some are under speedfly, ioirtree (sorry if misspelled), goldfinger, optantic, etc. Is it possible that you could script it so that it downloads ALL of the sites 3ds cheats? Or just add in optantic?

If not I understand. Once again, thanks for your hard work so that I wouldn't have to slog through all of these cheats. Funny enough I was going to use MegaNTR ( I think you are familiar with it), but all of the folders were the names of the games, not the title id, so i would have to sit there for like 3 hours converting them all.

20. Ericjwg
    OP

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    i see your point, but optantic only worked on a few games in the past, and his plugin doesn't have the auto detect feature like speedfly and ioritree version. so for those a few old cheats in last few pages only (i think...), you have to download them one by one.

btw, iirc... only three 3ds cheat contributors on speedfly.cn
    speedfly, ioritree, optantic.
    goldfinger in chinese means cheat codes or edge connector(the gold/copper thing) in some case.:D