Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Saiken07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone saying to lay low.. or that theyre gonna unban using public friend seed, then leave wifi disabled dont seem to understand.. That isnt gonna save you if another banwave rolls through.

I definitely recommend being as safe as possible.. but if Nintendo sees 100s or 1000s of people using the same seed, or if a single person using it isnt careful.. the seed and any console using it will be banned.

If youre gonna go through the trouble of unbanning while things are still sticky, you might as well utilize the online capabilities.. while you can. You never know if youll be so fortunate in the future.

Also.. to the ones bitching about wasting a seed.. its not like there arent countless 3DS's and seeds in the world. We arent about to run out.. so complaining about a single or even a handful of seeds being made public until a more permanent solution is found is kind of pointless and annoying.

Chill. If you dont wanna use a seed or risk rebanning, dont. But let people do with their seeds and their consoles what they want to. Its theirs, not yours. And the community has plenty of seeds stored away in hiding, I guarantee you.

Exactly, I played some MHXX last night with that seed published a few pages back, let's just have fun as long as we can, till we find a permanent reliable solution to avoid getting banned again, while using legit private seeds.

Pik4chu02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone saying to lay low.. or that theyre gonna unban using public friend seed, then leave wifi disabled dont seem to understand.. That isnt gonna save you if another banwave rolls through.

I definitely recommend being as safe as possible.. but if Nintendo sees 100s or 1000s of people using the same seed, or if a single person using it isnt careful.. the seed and any console using it will be banned.

If youre gonna go through the trouble of unbanning while things are still sticky, you might as well utilize the online capabilities.. while you can. You never know if youll be so fortunate in the future.

Also.. to the ones bitching about wasting a seed.. its not like there arent countless 3DS's and seeds in the world. We arent about to run out.. so complaining about a single or even a handful of seeds being made public until a more permanent solution is found is kind of pointless and annoying.

Chill. If you dont wanna use a seed or risk rebanning, dont. But let people do with their seeds and their consoles what they want to. Its theirs, not yours. And the community has plenty of seeds stored away in hiding, I guarantee you.
Oh wow you're right I can't really play right now but I will when I can

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the guide has been updated! Here is the changelog.
Added who donated current public seed to doner list.
Added a quote from 3ds.guide on how to lower chances of getting banned(Please do this if you did method 3).

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@gamemasteru03 Why did you use Decrypt9 on your tutorial instead of Godmode9?
With Godmode9, Decrypt9 became pretty much obsolete.
You can inject and dump the seed easily with Godmode9, I used it with Method 3 to urban my 3DS.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wait how! Where do you inject and dump from Godmode? Please tell me!

Injecting the seed to your 3DS with GodMode9:

1) Put the seed at the root of your SD card.

2) Boot GodMode9

3) Go to SD card [0:]

4) Find the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and press Y to copy it

5) Go to [1:/rw/sys/] and press Y to paste it.

6) Select Copy Link, you'll be asked to give permission to write on SysNand lvl1

7) Proceed with the sequence shown in the screen. (left, right, down, up, a)

8) Select Overwrite it, you'll be asked to give permission to write on SysNand lvl2

9) Proceed with the sequence shown in the screen. (left, right, down, up, a)

Hurray, it worked

Dumping the seed from your 3DS with GodMode9:

1) Boot GodMode9

2) Go to [1:/rw/sys/]

3) Find the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and press Y to copy it

4) Go to SD card [0:] and press Y to paste it.

Hurray, it worked

y0shim@ri0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone want my seed, PM me, i need someone to test to see if it works (im pretty sure it does, but i need to know if i dumped it right)

Match

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Injecting the seed to your 3DS with GodMode9:

1) Put the seed at the root of your SD card.

2) Boot GodMode9

3) Go to SD card [0:]

4) Find the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and press Y to copy it

5) Go to [1:/rw/sys/] and press Y to paste it.

6) Select Copy Link, you'll be asked to give permission to write on SysNand lvl1

7) Proceed with the sequence shown in the screen. (left, right, down, up, a)

8) Select Overwrite it, you'll be asked to give permission to write on SysNand lvl2

9) Proceed with the sequence shown in the screen. (left, right, down, up, a)

Hurray, it worked

Dumping the seed from your 3DS with GodMode9:

1) Boot GodMode9

2) Go to [1:/rw/sys/]

3) Find the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and press Y to copy it

4) Go to SD card [0:] and press Y to paste it.

Hurray, it worked
I was searching for it like crazy, I'm very thankfull. Add this to the tutorial please.

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody which games have dlc available through online only (not piracy related) , similar to the monster hunter games?

I downloaded & backed up the exdata for MH3U,MH4U and Generations.
I want to know what other games i should go through for before the public seed dies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer