Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Kriogenic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What site, I am just wondering im not gonna post the link.
Not sure on the rules and regulations on posting links to warez sites so what Joom said or if you go up I have a post saying to google a block of text. That will lead you to the specific thread on the site.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure on the rules and regulations on posting links to warez sites so what Joom said or if you go up I have a post saying to google a block of text. That will lead you to the specific thread on the site.
Well I dont think I will since the original uploader dosent want me to...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh don't thank me thank @KailenMeliodas deep down he's really a nice guy
Wait your the reuploader?

Last edited by gamemasteru03,

Kriogenic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So if I can't link it here or such and such feel free to have this post removed

a LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file can be found by googling
Public LocalFriendcodeSeed_B (Not Banned as of 11/25/16)

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
So there is indeed a reupload...
Of course there is. What's on the Internet, NEVER leaves the internet. The uploader should have known that nothing on the internet is privet and especially on a Discord server that they were handing invites as if it was for a prom night. Is pretty ignorant of him for raging on everyone for his own mistake and not thinking that a free fix wasn't gonna be the talk of the town.

I can sorta understand his sperging anger but he brought that to himself unfortunately.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course there is. What's on the Internet, NEVER leaves the internet. The uploader should have known that nothing on the internet is privet and especially on a Discord server that they were handing invites as if it was for a prom night. Is pretty ignorant of him for raging on everyone for his own mistake and not thinking that a free fix wasn't gonna be the talk of the town.

I can sorta understand his sperging anger but he brought that to himself unfortunately.
Yeah after his last post to me I can now understand his point; but I dont fully agree with his veiws on the matter.

Kriogenic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what is this method 4 referenced? I read the whole thread and didn't understand it...

It is a so called "advanced" method at the moment because there is no real step by step post but most of the information is in the thread. I think it was Joom who mentioned it so I would wait for him to post a reply with a basic step by step.

HellaJvke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i get a comf;
will using method 3 enable me to make a new NNID and register friends and play online?
or just let me play online.

if thats the case i think id rather wait for the "advanced" method4 that may be released in the future
also when i tried method3 i couldnt get decrypt9 to load from the HBL

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i get a comf;
will using method 3 enable me to make a new NNID and register friends and play online?
or just let me play online.

if thats the case i think id rather wait for the "advanced" method4 that may be released in the future
also when i tried method3 i couldnt get decrypt9 to load from the HBL
You will be able to play online and add friends but you wont be able to link a new nnid but you can use the eshop, just not with a nnid and you wont be able to use miiverse. hhm try again and if that does not work try a older version.

Reactions: HellaJvke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol