Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry I never knew who the link belonged to and I just wanted to help others get unbanned and I have removed all of method 3
I appreciate it. The less public the code is, the less likely Nintendo is to catch on to how and where it's being used. It put us in a tough spot yesterday. I apologize for acting unruly, But it was a very stressful situation that put a lot of people on edge.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@KailenMeliodas
Links removed from OP.

@gamemasteru03
You can't share those links. They're WAREZ. They're copyrighted to Nintendo. People will have to source their own.

I'll allow it to stay, but the files needed are forbidden to be shared.

Do you mind to report them? I'll close down the unnecessary ones. Thanks.
Much appreciated. This is why I didn't disclose it here in the first place.

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about? There were no "security measures". You made the file publicly available. Of course people are going to repost it. That's pretty irresponsible of you to be angry at anyone.
This coming from the same guy who tried to glorywhore his way around by showing off something completely falsified.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
This coming from the same guy who tried to glorywhore his way around by showing off something completely falsified.
Yeah. Sure. I'm fully unbanned and didn't have to transfer a ban (if that even works, lol) to another system. I've relinked a new NNID, and the eShop, Pokébank, and other related services work without issue. Wanna know how? I dumped the ITCM of a unbanned system, and dumped CTCert and the DeviceID from it. Then I use a custom build of Luma that injects them into the ITCM of my banned system. Works flawlessly, and both systems have been online for a week now without being banned. Umad? This doesn't change the fact that you're responsible for the file being publicly available though.

Last edited by Joom,

KailenMeliodas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Sure. I'm fully unbanned and didn't have to transfer a ban (if that even works, lol) to another system. I've relinked a new NNID, and the eShop, Pokébank, and other related services work without issue. Wanna know how? I dumped the ITCM of a banned system, and dumped CTCert and the DeviceID from it. Then I use a custom build of Luma that injects them into the ITCM of my banned system. Works flawlessly, and both systems have been online for a week now without being banned. Umad? This doesn't change the fact that you're responsible for the file being publicly available.
That's adorable Darling, Be a sport and tell Daddy all about it after you bring him a beer.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. Sure. I'm fully unbanned and didn't have to transfer a ban (if that even works, lol) to another system. I've relinked a new NNID, and the eShop, Pokébank, and other related services work without issue. Wanna know how? I dumped the ITCM of a banned system, and dumped CTCert and the DeviceID from it. Then I use a custom build of Luma that injects them into the ITCM of my banned system. Works flawlessly, and both systems have been online for a week now without being banned. Umad? This doesn't change the fact that you're responsible for the file being publicly available though.

You dumped them from a banned system and injected into a banned system? you meant from an unbanned system right? I wanna try this but do you have any links to the Luma payload?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
That's adorable Darling, Be a sport and tell Daddy all about it after you bring him a beer.
If I wanted my comeback that I didn't ask for I would have just wiped it off your cheek.

You dumped them from a banned system and injected into a banned system? you meant from an unbanned system right? I wanna try this but do you have any links to the Luma payload?
Oops, fixed.

Kriogenic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And you're being a moron by not understanding the implications of too many people using said code. Why don't you get out there and get your own? Mirror links won't be posted here either, It's against the rules. But go on, Do tell me how I'm being an unreasonable moron.

I've already told you how and it just so happens I don't care for your stupid immature come backs and goading. The fact of the matter remains you released something publicly then got mad when it was made public elsewhere. This is what we call in reality being a douche. Have a cry all you want but it will be posted here again if not elsewhere.

Its just as Nano said the damage has already been done. You shouldn't have released it in the first place if you were so worried. This is what makes you a douche.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Memory_layout#ARM9_ITCM

Dump it with GM9, then run these on it.
Code:
dd if=itcm.mem of=CTCert.bin bs=1 skip=14360 count=104
dd if=itcm.mem of=DeviceID.bin bs=1 skip=14340 count=4
And then you have 'em.

Also the Luma3ds version you used, is it the one some guy released to try and patch some of the ban errors? if not could you link it or point me in the right direction? Thanks again!

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I love how we've got two different things happening on this thread - someone helping someone out and KailenMeliodas having a tantrum because of how the internet works.
I'm glad other people understand. Sometimes the temp is so heartwarming.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Also the Luma3ds version you used, is it the one some guy released to try and patch some of the ban errors? if not could you link it or point me in the right direction? Thanks again!
No, it's not that one. It's not public, and most likely won't be unfortunately. I don't have a say in the matter.

Reactions: swabbo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1