Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the 3rd method still work? I`m asking this because I did all that was asked even the seed I got one but still banned. My question is I guess I shoud do this while in EmuNand? However, I can't boot Decrypt9 thru Luma3ds at all not thru browser or homebrew launcher. Any help?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the 3rd method still work? I`m asking this because I did all that was asked even the seed I got one but still banned. My question is I guess I shoud do this while in EmuNand? However, I can't boot Decrypt9 thru Luma3ds at all not thru browser or homebrew launcher. Any help?
Yes it still works. Redownload the seed from that chaos site and using that try it again. I would highly recomend getting a9lh because if you have a9lh it will make this process easier. Here's a really good guide https://3ds.guide to get a9lh. Sorry for taking so long to respond.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it still works. Redownload the seed from that chaos site and using that try it again. I would highly recomend getting a9lh because if you have a9lh it will make this process easier. Here's a really good guide https://3ds.guide to get a9lh. Sorry for taking so long to respond.
I'll try that again and I'll check the guide out.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try that again and I'll check the guide out.

Yeah when you proably tried it the website was being upated to have the 4th seed insted of the 3rd seed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm free everyone! Sold my small N3DS and bought a N3DS XL ;)
Me too I sold my old3dsxl and brought a new 3dsxl like a month ago.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah when you proably tried it the website was being upated to have the 4th seed insted of the 3rd seed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Me too I sold my old3dsxl and brought a new 3dsxl like a month ago.
I tried it the same day I posted here. 3 days ago. So since then the seed updated? Alright sounds cool and hopefully it works because I almost did the other methods were it included even changing the 3ds serial number which really made me skeptical. Almost got me thinking of selling my 3ds the way it is (it's an o3ds)

Reactions: gamemasteru03

kurama12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks you for you guide, I'll try soon to unban my 2ds. I have a question, the part Regainig eshop acsess can be done wihtout the previous method 1/2/3?

Thanks!

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes if you do everything that says sysnand act like it says emunand. But I would highly recomend to update to a9lh using https://3ds.guide to get a much better method to launch cfw and what this guide is written for. (If you do update to a9lh you can just follow the guide.)
But I'd also lose my saves right that I got on my emunand games on luma

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I'd also lose my saves right that I got on my emunand games on luma

Noo!!! You get to keep your saves basicelly you flash your emunand to your sysnand when you get a9lh so that means all games and saves transfer over from the emunand.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noo!!! You get to keep your saves basicelly you flash your emunand to your sysnand when you get a9lh so that means all games and saves transfer over from the emunand.
I see. I just might run into trouble because I got 3 sd cards each one is a emunand basically since one card can't hold all the games I played / play

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. I just might run into trouble because I got 3 sd cards each one is a emunand basically since one card can't hold all the games I played / play

Well use your fav sd to put as your sysnand and you can still boot the other 2 emunands by using a9lh.

kurama12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 77611
So I was able to bypass a 022-2812 error using a file from an unbanned 3DS, not by injecting it but by creating a custom server to proxy to account.nintendo.net with the header data modified to use the easily-dumpable data of the unbanned one. I got a multi-subdomain setup working and would be okay with hosting more, so if anyone with a donor 3DS wants to try this method feel free to PM me. (Probably Old 3DS users only for now as I haven't decrypted the New 3DS applet yet, though I'd be okay with looking into it if there's enough demand)

Is still working it? I did the method 1 and the method for unban eshop, and I tought with it was done. But I can create a new network ID or access poke trasnporter :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...