Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Subzero100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheaters weren't the ones who got banned. It was the people who went online before the game released.
yeah well those people deserved it lol why would u knowingly get a illegal copy of a game,and then try to go online with it when the game isnt officially out?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why in the world are you being such a bitch?
i buy my games like everyone else that's what i do.

LOL stop playing games before release date and you won't get banned. Sympathy level: 0
lol u know simple

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
yeah well those people deserved it lol why would u knowingly get a illegal copy of a game,and then try to go online with it when the game isnt officially out?

i buy my games like everyone else that's what i do.

lol u know simple

If your here just to say stuff like that please just leave this thread. You are not helping anyone here, your being completely useless.

corpsegrinderpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please give me a hint or two? I've been trying to get my 3DS unbanned through the 1 3DS method. I just downloaded the new LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and when trying to inject it it just tells me "No usable file found". What's the issue?

Luckkill4u

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Could someone please give me a hint or two? I've been trying to get my 3DS unbanned through the 1 3DS method. I just downloaded the new LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and when trying to inject it it just tells me "No usable file found". What's the issue?
Did you choose the right file with decrypt9? Maybe you put the file in the wrong spot. Try dumping your banned lfcs_b then on the computer overwrite it with the unbanned lfcs_b. After inject the new one with decrypt9.

corpsegrinderpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you choose the right file with decrypt9? Maybe you put the file in the wrong spot. Try dumping your banned lfcs_b then on the computer overwrite it with the unbanned lfcs_b. After inject the new one with decrypt9.

It does locate the file on the files9 folder, but afterwards it says it didn't find a usable one. I'll try to post a picture here a bit later.

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Got the same problem two weeks ago. You need to install a newer version of decrypt9. Your decrypt9 is probably too old.

Last edited by Zephir1991,

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
So I have a 3DS that I've unbanned using the movable.sed since I had previously done a system transfer. I can play online but can't connect to the eShop if there's an NNID linked.

I'm getting a new 3DS. After I setup A9LH on the new system… Can I do a system transfer from the previously banned 3DS to the new 3DS? Will it transfer my ban? What about a CTRNAND Transfer?

If not, is there a way to transfer my content manually? I want to keep my friends list, StreetPass plaza data, Activity Log data, and of course, my save files.

Last edited by CompC,

N64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking to understand what files are transferred during a system transfer. Obviously 3dsware and dsiware is transferred, as well as save files. But I'm talking lower level details. Specifically, LocalFriendCodeSeed.

I'd like to know what happens to the source 3DS's LocalFriendCodeSeed. Is a new one generated, so that they're not tied together?
What files are shared between source 3DS and target 3DS?

I'm wondering because I have 2 3DS, and intend to sell one (the source 3ds). Assuming the buyer gets banned or does something wrong, I don't want it impacting my target 3DS' functionality.

Luckkill4u

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So I have a 3DS that I've unbanned using the movable.sed since I had previously done a system transfer. I can play online but can't connect to the eShop if there's an NNID linked.

I'm getting a new 3DS. After I setup A9LH on the new system… Can I do a system transfer from the previously banned 3DS to the new 3DS? Will it transfer my ban? What about a CTRNAND Transfer?

If not, is there a way to transfer my content manually? I want to keep my friends list, StreetPass plaza data, Activity Log data, and of course, my save files.
afaik you have done as much as you can to unban your 3DS. There has been mixed results on system transfering from a banned 3ds heres a quote from a different thread:
The ban itself can and has transferred, resulting in the original console no longer being banned and the new console being banned itself. I have first-hand experience with this happening.

It may or may not transfer. Different people have had different results.
I don't think we really know what happens server side when doing a system transfer. I'd imagine movable.sed gets transferred from source 3ds to the ram of the target 3ds then the contents of movable.sed like the localfriendcodeseed_b get pushed to the appropriate spots. I do know that the localfriendcodeseed_b gets signed while online Nintendo's servers during transfer and that NNID gets ported over to target 3ds.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

From what I heard most people did not get banned,If you want to keep your nnid and be able to do a systransfer your only way is to use a modded luma https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-remove-the-022-2812-ban-error-with-a-cfw.449449/ (The download link is down so you would have to get it from someone or you could inject the modded secueinfo A and inject a blank nnid save and call nintendo and say you lost your old 3ds and if you could please unlink the nnid. As with everything else it should transfer everything except the nnid.

afaik you have done as much as you can to unban your 3DS. There has been mixed results on system transfering from a banned 3ds heres a quote from a different thread:
I don't think we really know what happens server side when doing a system transfer. I'd imagine movable.sed gets transferred from source 3ds to the ram of the target 3ds then the contents of movable.sed like the localfriendcodeseed_b get pushed to the appropriate spots. I do know that the localfriendcodeseed_b gets signed while online Nintendo's servers during transfer and that NNID gets ported over to target 3ds.
Crud you beat me by a sec.:P

Reactions: Luckkill4u

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
From what I heard most people did not get banned,If you want to keep your nnid and be able to do a systransfer your only way is to use a modded luma https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-remove-the-022-2812-ban-error-with-a-cfw.449449/ (The download link is down so you would have to get it from someone or you could inject the modded secueinfo A and inject a blank nnid save and call nintendo and say you lost your old 3ds and if you could please unlink the nnid. As with everything else it should transfer everything except the nnid.

Crud you beat me by a sec.:P

Since I unlinked my banned NNID I have not linked a new one. I'm currently using my 3DS without an NNID. If I do sign into a new one I'm not able to use the eShop.

I just tried and my 3DS does let me do a system transfer. I don't want to try doing a transfer unless I know it won't transfer the ban. After I do the transfer I want to make a new NNID since I'll be able to use it if that system isn't banned.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Since I unlinked my banned NNID I have not linked a new one. I'm currently using my 3DS without an NNID. If I do sign into a new one I'm not able to use the eShop.

I just tried and my 3DS does let me do a system transfer. I don't want to try doing a transfer unless I know it won't transfer the ban. After I do the transfer I want to make a new NNID since I'll be able to use it if that system isn't banned.
Your NNID is not banned (from Pokémon Sun/Moon ban).
If you make a system transfer your banned 3DS will be still banned and the non-banned 3DS will remain without ban

Last edited by EmanueleBGN,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do one of the methods on this guide and it will allow you to acess the eshop and sysytem transfer. You should be safe to sysytransfer and if you want your nnid just call nintendo and tell them to transfer it.

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Your NNID is not banned (from Pokémon Sun/Moon ban).
If you make a system transfer your banned 3DS will be still banned and the non-banned 3DS will remain without ban

My original NNID isn't banned? If I try to log in with it, even on another 3DS, it says it's linked to another system, even though it's not.

Do one of the methods on this guide and it will allow you to acess the eshop and sysytem transfer. You should be safe to sysytransfer and if you want your nnid just call nintendo and tell them to transfer it.

I've already done method 2 in this guide. Then I used that patched version of Luma to let me unlink my NNID. Right now I can use the eShop and play online but if I link another NNID then I get an error when trying to access the eShop.

Right now I don't care about my NNID and I'm just going to not use one.

Anyway, so it should be safe? The system transfer should transfer my stuff but not the ban?

Thanks.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My original NNID isn't banned? If I try to log in with it, even on another 3DS, it says it's linked to another system, even though it's not.

I've already done method 2 in this guide. Then I used that patched version of Luma to let me unlink my NNID. Right now I can use the eShop and play online but if I link another NNID then I get an error when trying to access the eShop.

Right now I don't care about my NNID and I'm just going to not use one.

Anyway, so it should be safe? The system transfer should transfer my stuff but not the ban?

Thanks.
You should be safe according to most people I have asked about the matter.

spkuja

Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country

The ban will transfer to the new console.

I've been using this as a method to unban my main consoles and the 3DS' of a few of my friends. So far I have used system transfer to move the ban of three 3DS' to a single console which I am using as a "sacrifice" so to speak. I took pictures the last time I did it:

http://imgur.com/a/dnKLm

Reactions: EmanueleBGN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: