Aksys Games teases mysterious '4infinity' game

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an FYI, it now says 0302 on the teaser site. So it seems to be a countdown after all, and it's possible the reveal will be in just 2 more days. If not, maybe 9, assuming the counter goes back to 3 after hitting 0, and the 3 drops to 2. Also, one thing I just thought of is that what if this is a reveal for a port of 999? Wouldn't surprise me if they ported the iOS version to Android.
This isn't Square Enix. I doubt they would do a countdown for a port of a game people are hoping to get a sequel to

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
they released a patch that stops you from saving in the room. An if I recall right during any escape sequence.

I may still have the older version, since I can save during escape just fine. I will avoid to save in that place then :P

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't put the fan speculation in the news post. That's.. That's just bad reporting. That anagram is clearly nonsense and shouldn't be warranted.
There's plenty of fan speculation that's better.
If I take both phrases,

"dream PENCIL HOPE EYES TEAM"

"speak BLACK salt Novel OPEN"

and separate out the capital letters from the lower-case letters, I was able to get these words out of it:

PEACE
TALK
BY
ECLIPSE
PHENOMENON

love
mars
last
peaked

All of this kind of stuff is ridiculous and clearly just people seeing what they want to see.

That said, I still hope it's ZE3.

Oh, yeah. This is also kind of relevant. RSG were the publishers for ZE in Europe, and..
https://twitter.com/RisingStarGames/status/578950444560568320

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The counter's most likely not going to complete for several weeks, since it seems to be changing on Fridays. The second number could be months with the fourth being weeks, or it could be a digital root, like the room numbers in 999.

And, sorry to spoil anyone's fun, but... as much as I would love for it to be ZE3, the fact of the matter is that Aksys is a localization company. It's even part of their name (Aksys Games Localization, Inc.). Considering they're a localization company, chances are it'll be a localization of one of Uchikoshi's other games, possibly from the Infinity series. I mean, the link is 4infinity.co, for Pete's sake.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't get it. Now it's this:

unknown.png

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/586267473336471553

Aksys mentioned a fighting game stream, with the 4infinity hashtag. Coins... rings... sounds like an arcade fighter to me. I sure as hell hope that it's a red herring. Even if there was a fighting game made with every single video game character that I love, it wouldn't get me nearly as excited as Zero Escape 3 would be.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/586267473336471553

Aksys mentioned a fighting game stream, with the 4infinity hashtag. Coins... rings... sounds like an arcade fighter to me. I sure as hell hope that it's a red herring. Even if there was a fighting game made with every single video game character that I love, it wouldn't get me nearly as excited as Zero Escape 3 would be.

They mentioned stream, so maybe they will reveal something there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill