New Game Plus Expo - roundup - Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 revealed

YPZQsQX.png

Get ready for some game localization announcements, coming straight from New Game Plus Expo. Today's event will showcase Japanese developed games from publishers such as Atlus, Idea Factory International, NIS America, and more, all in a single-hour livestream that takes place at 10am CT. If that's not enough for you, then you can also stick around for a 6-hour post-event stream that will go more in-depth on the games revealed at the show. Be sure to watch live, or at least check back in on this thread to see all the announcements made.

:arrow: Source

Live Coverage

It kicks off with Catherine: Full Body, headed to the Switch on Jul 7th.

Suda 51 is excited to see all the games to be shown.

Natsume's got a new Harvest Moon game. Harvest Moon One World launches Fall 2020. Explore beaches and snowy mountains in this new farming game.

Platform your way through 3D levels as a small rolling ball creature in Tin & Kuna, Fall 2020, PC/PS4/NS.

Bandai Namco has a board game game that looks somewhat like Fortune Street. It's called Billion Road and it's available on Steam, with a new game mode.

Fight as crabs with weapons. Crabs with lances, crabs with chainsaws. FIGHT CRAB. July 30 Steam launch. Coming soon to Switch.

SNK's got a game to show. Samurai Shodown's new character is the Warden. June 24. It's a crossover with Ubisoft's For Honor.

Re:Zero gets a game that tells an original story written by the creator of the light novels. The Prophecy of the Throne launches on Steam/PS4/Switch.

Fallen Legion: Revenants is a tactical game where you fight to scale a castle to rescue your son. Early 2021 for PS4 and Switch.

More SNK stuff. It's the Neo Geo Pocket and an old handheld version of King of Fighters. NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection will come Summer 2020 with more games to be shown in the future.

It's Trails of Cold Steel. The fourth entry is being localized by NISA. October 27 PS4, Switch and PC in 2021.

Death end Re Quest 2. August 25 for PS4/PC.

Manage idols across the world. Level up your idols and perform and boost their careers. Idol Manager launches later this year.

Danganronpa! Kodaka is there to celebrate the series' 10th anniversary. He's discussing the mobile port of the games, but there's more to announce throughout 2020.

Aksys has some Otome games. Cafe Enchante. There's demon men in this cafe that you'll be able to romance. Fall 2020 for Switch.

Escape From Asura was teased super briefly, coming 2021 for Switch and PS4.

Koji Igarashi is up to talk for Inti Creates. Play as Bloodstained's Zangetsu in an old-school style Castlevania-inspired game. You can play as a small dog that controls a dark mech suit. Curse of the Moon 2 coming soon for PC, PS4, Switch.

Guilty Gear Strive gets a new trailer. Early 2021. PS4. New characters and netcode.

Fairy Tail's RPG shows off its 16 playable characters. Arrives July 31st.

Another SNK showing. A never before released Samurai Shodown game will release and have ranked and casual online matches. It'll also have a physical release on Limited Run Games.

Another visual novel. Piofore Fated Memories releases fall 2020 on Switch.

Neptunia has a new action-based spinoff game. They're idols now, in Neptunia Virtual Stars. 2021.

Decorate a castle, cast magic spells, and play as pretty princesses in Pretty Princess Party coming fall 2020 for Switch.

Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and Dice of Fate coming to PC and Switch, 2020. Has new bonus dungeons.

Highlight reel time. Trails of Cold Steel 3 is coming to the Switch soon. Shantae is already out. Giraffe and Annika launches soon. Volta-X launches this summer. 13 Sentinels launches this September. New RPG Maker game. Prinny 1+2 is releasing soon. Mad Rat Dead launches in October. Tasomachi is a new game. Bright Memory is that Xbox game from the presentation a few months back. Launches in 2020.

One more game to show.

Ys IX. Comes 2021 on PS4, PC, and Switch.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What about that Persona 5 Scramble thing? Will it get an English dub/localisation? If it doesn't, I'll be incredibly disappointed.
I just hope it doesn't end up like Persona Q2, and only get an English translation, while keeping the VA solely Japanese; that cripples immersion and playability, since I wouldn't be able to understand what's being barked at me during combat or cutscenes.

Kadji

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sega blew it hard...

30 Minutes of Cathrine Full Body...
And on the same day the PSO2 Twitter is tweeting about how it's Sonic Big Birthday today...

Come on Sega, was it so hard to finaly show *something* about the new Sonic game you are working on?

CactusMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I like that Shyren the Wanderer game. I´ve always had a love for broken Mysterious Dungion games like Torneko and Chocobo. I´m gonne play that on my toilet! I´m hyped!
I played the demo of Pokemon on my Switch but that game was to pollished. A good Mysterious Dungeon game just let´s you die and win at random if you are skilled.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Those japanese has weird fetish about to Church people, especially num, they are always sexualized in every games, wonder why.......

Last edited by leon315,

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not too surprising to see Inti Creates carried this event. I keep trying and failing to get into the older Ys games too, but maybe I should skip to the more "modern" ones since IX looks pretty good.
I have found myself in a similar situation with Ys over the years.

I've played the TurboGrafx-16 version of Book I & II, the bad version of III on SNES, and bits and pieces of others like VI, Origin, various remakes of I & II, and the IV The Dawn of Ys fan translation.

I bought VIII a year or so ago and never played much past the intro, but also recently bought Memories of Celceta on PS4 and really got into it for some reason. Now I have a renewed interest in series and am planning to try out VIII again which everyone says is great, largely recommended above Celceta which is said to be more similar to VII in style.

I want to get the rest of the games now, mainly the ones available on Steam. There are PSP versions of I & II, III, VI, and VII that could be experienced for free by many of us, but are also likely inferior versions. I'll be watching out for deals on these, maybe with the upcoming Steam Summer Sale.

Last edited by Glyptofane,
Reactions: Xzi

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inti creates and kojima productions are the new konami. the "konami" you see after 2017 is nothing more than an impostor. bloodstained ROTN, 1 and 2 are great examples of this. Though does this mean we'll be seeing another ritual of the night soon??? :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo