Homebrew AIO Switch Updater - Update CFW, FW, cheats and more directly from the Switch

Nashan67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Away from Switch scene for 6 months and now completely lost ! :wacko:

Wth are my sigpatches ??

Running Atmosphere 14.0 - Fusee.bin ... If I understand correctly, I must now generete my sigpatches myself with IPS Patches creator ? Is that right ?

Hamlet, mon copain, pourquoi tu nous a viré le download des sigpatches, c'était juste tellement confortable !

Je te taquine, bien sûr ;) Toujours au top ton homebrew ! Merci :bow:

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welcome back!
Hamlet, mon copain, pourquoi tu nous a viré le download des sigpatches, c'était juste tellement confortable !

Je te taquine, bien sûr ;) Toujours au top ton homebrew ! Merci :bow:
The repository where AIO got the sigpatches was shut down. It wasn't his choice.

If you want to make your own sigpatches, look here.

If you just want to grab them from someone else, then look here.

Reactions: SylverReZ

prof72

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I need sigpatches for my tinfoil to work,
how to do that?
ots not here on AIO or at least i dont see the update sigpatches

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used to be on there I think it’s hidden you have to enable it in the menu somewhere. Sorry don’t have my switch in front of me atm.

prof72

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
In the comment just above yours, I linked to where you can get sigpatches. That's because I can see the future and knew that you were going to ask.
im still on
14.1.2 | AMS 1.3.2|S

i think its too early to update to 15 unless theres a game that i like that needs it..

Reactions: impeeza

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I don't know of anywhere that stores sigpatches for older versions, but you can always make your own. That same comment I mentioned earlier also has a link for that.

P.S. it would be helpful in the future if you already included important information like your fw version along with your question, instead of waiting for people to reply before telling them.

Reactions: impeeza

PiraFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you add a option for custom URL For SIG patch downloads? it would download and unzip them or/and add a option to apply sig patches if put them in a certain folder?

that way i still wouldnt have to remove my SD card to apply them.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you add a option for custom URL For SIG patch downloads? it would download and unzip them or/and add a option to apply sig patches if put them in a certain folder?

that way i still wouldnt have to remove my SD card to apply them.
Don't need to remove sd card to place them on your switch. Use ftp, hekate's ums, dbi mtp, etc to transfer the files

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On that thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/page-17#post-9910766 you will find a homebrew for generating sigpatches directly on the console. Or a program to generate them on the computer

Instructions here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-create-your-own-sigpatches.616288/
On the link you provided I can't seem to find the homebrew link to generate the sigpatches on console only. Do you have the link or name direct to said homebrew, so I can avoid using PC

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the link you provided I can't seem to find the homebrew link to generate the sigpatches on console only. Do you have the link or name direct to said homebrew, so I can avoid using PC
They were taken down for whatever reason. Only way to avoid PC for now is to just download them from this thread: Sigpatches (GBATemp)

Reactions: SylverReZ

Reoseb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all, how do you actually load cheats with aio-switch-updater plz ?

I installed the cheats correctly and I can see them in the menu list. But there is no option to enable them.

Thanks for your help,

Reoseb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't see anything on Tesla either. For example, AIO dowloaded cheats for Xenoblade 3 but when I open Tesla, Edizon doesn't locate them and says no cheats available.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I don't see anything on Tesla either. For example, AIO dowloaded cheats for Xenoblade 3 but when I open Tesla, Edizon doesn't locate them and says no cheats available.
inside the game?

remember the cheats must match to Program ID and Build ID, means, the file of cheats must contain cheats for the Update and DLC versions installed on your console.

paoloandnikko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question. I’m trying to download cheats - cheat slips and it crashes in applet mode when the game is running. When I try to download cheats when the game isn’t running, it says this:

“This feature isn't available in applet mode. Please launch aio-switch-updater through title override to access it."

How do I title override the aio-switch-updater and will this fix the crashing error when downloading cheats from cheat slips? Thank you in advance for helping me.

Attachments

• 7AC0BF31-C979-46DA-8C19-6F7B8B4CEDC8.jpeg
    7AC0BF31-C979-46DA-8C19-6F7B8B4CEDC8.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 32
  • E210F79C-CA34-48F4-87CD-D4E8EFB92071.jpeg
    E210F79C-CA34-48F4-87CD-D4E8EFB92071.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 32

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Noob question. I’m trying to download cheats - cheat slips and it crashes in applet mode when the game is running. When I try to download cheats when the game isn’t running, it says this:

“This feature isn't available in applet mode. Please launch aio-switch-updater through title override to access it."

How do I title override the aio-switch-updater and will this fix the crashing error when downloading cheats from cheat slips? Thank you in advance for helping me.
https://rentry.co/switchHackingIsEasy

you should not run HBL from the album applet, press AND KEEPT PRESSED the R button while loading any title and you will be launch the HBL on full mode.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Use full ram mode, either install the homebrew menu nsp, or do what @impeeza said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4