Gaming Ace attorney investigations early released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knolli

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lusankya said:
Sanderino said:
Well, bet it has AP.. But I just hope the game will be dumped soon. =]
The old AA games had no AP and the japanese version of AAI had no AP, so I don't think this game will have AP.

QUOTE(Knolli @ Feb 15 2010, 02:37 PM) ordered my copy months ago and can't wait :-)

guys, this is one game you really really should BUY.
Yeah I have preordered it, too but it will take at least until friday before I can play it, so the rom is very attractive.
wink.gif

it WOULD be attractive if there was a possibility to copy a save from the rom to the acutal game card
wink.gif

i don't want to start a second time all over after i get the retail version ^^

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ragnarok DS and Ace Attorney Investigations on the same week. I'm happy I'm still on holidays
tongue.gif

Knolli

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ritsuki said:
It is possible to inject a save game in a retail cart. I just don't remember how

really? that would be great...does someone know more about that?

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Knolli said:
Ritsuki said:
It is possible to inject a save game in a retail cart. I just don't remember how

really? that would be great...does someone know more about that?

Yes, I do. I've done it a couple of times. I can't really remember currently, but it involved a Slot 2 Supercard and it's not possible for all save types. There's also a wifi method, but I thought that was too complicated since I have old supercards.

I think I used Reinmoon.

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
I doubt there will be anti-piracy, considering that all the other games in the series have had no anti-piracy and this has had a Japanese release without any anti-piracy.
Hoping it releases today.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Lube_Skyballer said:
Had the Japanese version anti-piracy? i thought it hadn't iirc. If that's the case it is most likely that the US version doesn't has AP too.
Lusankya said:
The old AA games had no AP and the japanese version of AAI had no AP, so I don't think this game will have AP.QUOTE(Conor @ Feb 15 2010, 07:51 AM)
I doubt there will be anti-piracy, considering that all the other games in the series have had no anti-piracy and this has had a Japanese release without any anti-piracy.
I usually play through the Japanese version of a ROM before the US version comes out, and even in instances where there's no AP on the Japanese ROM, in most cases there will be AP on the US ROM. So we can't really make those kinds of assumptions about the AP. If anything, I would think that when the JP version is pirated, the developers would try to step up the AP security for the US version to prevent the same thing from happening (though it's always a futile attempt).

TheOtakuOverlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess even if it gets beaten eventually, the inital newbie swarm of "HOW DOEZ I GET THIS TO WORK ON MAH R4?" slows it down and makes some people buy it to avoid the wait. Besides, not every AP gets beaten so easily. You only have to look at the Kingdom Hearts PSP fiasco to see that.

TheOtakuOverlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, there's been talk of some new firmware that lets you "sort of" play it, but I think it bricks the psp 'cos it's still in beta. It's all deeply confusing. :S

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'd be chomping at the bit like the rest of you to play this...

...except I'm really slow at the AA games.

I've been playing the games for about a year now, and I'm only part way through part three now.

Any AP crack will clearly be out by the time I'm done with the next game and a half.
tongue.gif

TheOtakuOverlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On topic : Do you think we'll be getting the ROM tonight or tomorrow? Some lucky bastard over at the PW fan site Court Records has had the game since Valentine's Day and I'm confused as to why it's taking so long to dump.
wacko.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER