Gaming about the GoW psp 2000 ...

chrisxv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi , i read in many places that the psp 2000 god of war red limited edition is 100% hackable and pandorable
and so i tried to get one and i found one but i am not sure about it because it looks like it was made 2010 or so
my question is :- will it be still like it was alawys ? or sony might changed the motherboard to newer unhackable ones ?
thanks ..

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
where did you acquire it from? chances are that what you purchased was not an "official" god of war edition psp, but a case modded system. not only are the shell kits for the red system available, but so are the kratos battery covers and sticker sets to make the system look 100% legit.

I've purchased 2 GoW red systems from ebay sellers for friends and both were legit and fully hackable.

edit:
with a pandora battery installed and Despertar del Cementerio, there is an option to identify the motherboard version prior to attempting to put CFW on your system

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
thieves like us said:
where did you acquire it from? chances are that what you purchased was not an "official" god of war edition psp, but a case modded system. not only are the shell kits for the red system available, but so are the kratos battery covers and sticker sets to make the system look 100% legit.

All official GoW red PSP's with Kratos decals are CFW'able. However, many people are just swapping shells to boost their sales prices so there's no guarantee without asking questions of the seller about whether it's been opened or modified in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!

chrisxv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks , but is it ok to try pandora with it ? so if it was legal it wont have a problem but if it was case modded and not pandoarble will it brick or get damaged ? or nothing will happen ?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Depends what it was originally. A non tampered with GoW PSP will be fully CFW'able, but you could have that red shell on anything these days...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44