Hacking A little help guys?

OfficialFBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have been reading alot of the post's here. And i want to install the HBC on my vWii, my Wii U is at 5.5, and from what i can tell it does not matter cause all should work with my vWii.. But here is my questions, i want to install the basic, the hbc, a loader for wii iso's (like wii flow) and nintendont for my game cube games.. I want to do minimal installation, so less chance of bricking, i might use one home brew app for cheats cause why the heck not right.. In doing so, i should be able to run my few wii and gc games off a 128gb flash drive? Yes.. With out the real possibility or bricking.. ( i have done the softmod on a few wii's ) I do only have one 4gb sd card that is HC even though it says not to use it, has anyone had problems using one? I do play to back up my keys, nand, and ios just in case.. But with just the basics of the hbc and soft mod, i should be able to run those 3 programs with ease??

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So i have been reading alot of the post's here. And i want to install the HBC on my vWii, my Wii U is at 5.5, and from what i can tell it does not matter cause all should work with my vWii.. But here is my questions, i want to install the basic, the hbc, a loader for wii iso's (like wii flow) and nintendont for my game cube games.. I want to do minimal installation, so less chance of bricking, i might use one home brew app for cheats cause why the heck not right.. In doing so, i should be able to run my few wii and gc games off a 128gb flash drive? Yes.. With out the real possibility or bricking.. ( i have done the softmod on a few wii's ) I do only have one 4gb sd card that is HC even though it says not to use it, has anyone had problems using one? I do play to back up my keys, nand, and ios just in case.. But with just the basics of the hbc and soft mod, i should be able to run those 3 programs with ease??
Yes.
EDIT: USB Loader GX does cheats, so you don't need another app for that.
And with BootMii, you can back up your whole Wii and restore it into a completely identical state as when the backup was made. (Aside broken hardware, of course! :P)

D

Deleted User

There is no bootMii for the WiiU. Do not install PriLoader or any other things made for a Wii and you will be fine.

There's great tutorials linked specifically for the WiiU in this forum. Follow them to a T and you'll be golden.

OfficialFBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea i am going through the beginner's guide, it all seams simple enough for me, I only play to use those two apps. Nothing more, thanks guys. If i run into any problems, ill be sure to post here..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-