Hacking A game that sends you to your wii system memory. (Save Sizes)

Rurounik99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everybody, got 2 Wii with 003 error and the only way to try to bypass this is going to system memory management and use the Indiana PWNs method, so there is any game that you can chose to go to system memory???
I know if you use all the blocks the system sends you directly to the Save management but its too much work.
Of course if you could, send me the biggest saves found in witch game please, heres my list:

Lego Indiana 2 - 128 Blocks
PES 2011 - 111 Blocks
Rabbids Go Home - 107 Blocks (77 Channel)
MK:WII - 29 Blocks (79 Channel)
Kirby EY - 31 Blocks
Pokepark - 95 Blocks
COD:BOPS - 51 Blocks (59 Online Update)
SSBB - 128 Blocks
COD4:MW - 63 Blocks
Lego RB - 57
Rock Band 2 - 57
Guitar Hero(All) - 25 (Can reach 50 or more in music editor)

EDIT
BAD NEWS:

The NAND-filling trick won't work either, since System Menu 4.2 is INTENTIONALLY trying to stop you from doing anything. If you try the NAND-filling exploit on an 003'd Wii, the System Menu will intentionally pop up with error 003 as soon as you try to load Data Management, stopping that exploit.

Close the topic, please.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
The method with the Rabbids channel and such requires you to do just that. "Too much work" is a lazy excuse for not bothering with methods that were proven to work.

Also, I've never heard of a way to unbrick an Error 003 Wii... except with the Infectus chip? I'm not sure.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the games that install channels will send you there. but only if you have not already installed that channel untill after you are out of room.

however, i dont think it will work on a 003 wii. since the data management is part of the system menu, and the system menu is the one that does this check as it starts up.

Rurounik99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
CarbonX13 said:
The method with the Rabbids channel and such requires you to do just that. "Too much work" is a lazy excuse for not bothering with methods that were proven to work.

Also, I've never heard of a way to unbrick an Error 003 Wii... except with the Infectus chip? I'm not sure.

Man please read first and try to understand what i said, i DONT want to use the Rabbids/MK tricks, besides i already tried both and didnt work for me here, wasted at least 10 DVD-R using ios's 33, 36, 250 and some other things, the deal is use all the Wii blocks to go to Wii Memory Management and try to install the Indiana PWNs, re-writing all my games in DVD-R using autoboot to take off all the Wii blocks.
Not at all, if the Wii is not patched ios 36 (CiosCorp) it will not work, and sadly its my case here, both Wiis are NOT MINE, i have a Wii with Priiloader, Bootmii, Darkcorp and all sort of thinks to prevent Bricks and mine is US.
Got it???
rolleyes.gif

someone else tried to use this???

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone should try to modify a routine using a save file to replace system IOS's upon launching the system menu =P

Rurounik99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tueidj said:
Fat lot of good a modified save file is going to do when you can't access data management.
THATS why i want to use all the Wii blocks cause this way the Wii goes straight to the Memory Management, already used this to recover a old Wii with Banner Brick.

Rurounik99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
BAD NEWs:

The NAND-filling trick won't work either, since System Menu 4.2 is INTENTIONALLY trying to stop you from doing anything. If you try the NAND-filling exploit on an 003'd Wii, the System Menu will intentionally pop up with error 003 as soon as you try to load Data Management, stopping that exploit.

Close the Topic Please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: