Hacking A few questions

BoredFattie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm currently debating whether to get a 2DS or N3DS(not XL), price isn't a big deal, but will a N3DS be able to use A9LH? If necessary, I'll obviously buy Cubic Ninja/FreakyForms(and I'll probably buy OoT either way). Or do I have to get a 2DS, hack that, and use an SD card to 'move' the hack to a N3DS? I want to be able to buy from the eShop, so I guess I'll have to be on the latest FW for that.

Should I get a R4i Gold RTS or a R4i-SDHC RTS?

Will a flashcart(like the 2 above) be able to communicate with other games(over wireless)? Say if I wanted to trade an exclusive Pokèmon from a Black ROM to my White cartridge, would I be able to that? I know IR wouldn't work, as the White cartridge has an IR thing built-in, but would normal wireless work?

I also already have a DSi and a GBA SP, and I'll probably buy(or maybe trade-in the DSi for) a DS Lite, so I can play GBA natively and won't have to keep borrowing a friend's DS to trade Pokèmon between my cartridges(although I can do that b/w my DSi and soon to be bought 2DS/3DS)
If I use an EZ Flash 3 in 1, will I be able to transfer GBA Pokèmon to a DS Flashcart? Or a GBA cartridge to a DS flashcart? Or a GBA ROM to a DS cartridge?

What should I do with my GBA SP and DSi afterwards?

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
N3DS are of course capable of installing A9LH. just keep in mind that the device isn't updated to 11.x yet. Up to 10.7 can be downgraded, while 11.x are still waiting for another arm11 exploit.
If you have more money to spare, then N3DS is the way to go.
R4i Gold RTS are the best one based on recommendations here.
I don't think you can transfer GBA saves with the DS flashcart, since the flashcart cannot read GBA ROMs.

BoredFattie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
N3DS are of course capable of installing A9LH. just keep in mind that the device isn't updated to 11.x yet. Up to 10.7 can be downgraded, while 11.x are still waiting for another arm11 exploit.
If you have more money to spare, then N3DS is the way to go.
R4i Gold RTS are the best one based on recommendations here.
I don't think you can transfer GBA saves with the DS flashcart, since the flashcart cannot read GBA ROMs.

How will I install a9LH onto a New 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol