• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

A dangerous blithering idiot was on TV last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is a very roundabout way of calling us all retarded.
Correction: it's not roundabout, it's very straightforward. :P

Having a glance at the last couple of pages tells me that everyone involved should probably take a chill pill and find some kind of hobby besides mud slinging in the politics section.

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
These were taken a few days ago. I think it's true, all he does is just come onto the political section to yell at people.

It's so weird that you won't even refer to my mentions of your racist and homophobic posts '69', so weird. Maybe if I bold and scale these parts...

No but seriously, explain to the class how much you hate non-whites and gay people?

Ryan, iS tHiS aLl YoU dO lMfA0....

twat.PNG

Last edited by Waygeek,

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
Jesus Christ, nobody cares which threads you've all been posting in. At least argue the point of the conversation instead of attacking each other personally.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Whoever posted this video in some thread before should be accountable for my dangerous addiction:

Pretty much what I feel reading into this flameladen thread.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Whoever posted this video in some thread before should be accountable for my dangerous addiction:

Pretty much what I feel reading into this flameladen thread.
Silent Night, Deadly Night: Part 2 is a masterpiece. The funny thing is that not only is it garbage day, half of the film is recycled. What a green way to handle trash. :lol:

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
Silent Night, Deadly Night: Part 2 is a masterpiece. The funny thing is that not only is it garbage day, half of the film is recycled. What a green way to handle trash. :lol:

I've had reason to call @Foxi4 a complete hypocrite before, but he's the gift that keeps on giving. He cries about off topic thread derails in other threads but then does them himself lmfao. Hypocrite.

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
SO SO INTERESTING '69' how you keep ignoring calls to comment on your homophobic and racist postings in this site.

Like I don't know how you're not seeing them.

It's almost like you know you are a homophobe and racist, but don't have the spine to say it.

Keep bumping the thread with shitty shops though, so I can keep outing you on this site as a racist and homophobic alt-right troll. I want everyone to know.

Reactions: DarkFlare69

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone: exists
Waygeek: YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBIC ALT RIGHT SHITTY TROLL MY MOM DIDNT LOVE ME ENOUGH SO I MUST SIT ON A WEBSITE ALL DAY AND CALL ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME A HOMOPHOBIC RACIST TRANSPHOBIC TROLL

Reactions: DarkFlare69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: