Hardware 8GB or 32GB?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's no evidence to backup that claim and besides, I have a 500 GB HDD.

The update isn't 5GB.
I've earned $5 bucks back so far...............Whooooo Hoooooo! Mainly cause I usually buy the disks. Got both ME3 and CODBO for $49 bucks each New at Best Buy.

Wait.. what? I thought the DDP only works on stuff you buy in the eShop...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not the one who said it was. Ron did, and he has no evidence to backup his claim.

People are being stupid. When you buy a 32GB console, you don't actually get 32GB. You get I think 28 or something, I can't remember how much it is. It's like the 360, you buy a 20gb hard drive, you only get 13. And after the update, I had 25GB left, so it was only like a 1-2gb file to install. Ron's just being stupid.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are being stupid. When you buy a 32GB console, you don't actually get 32GB. You get I think 28 or something, I can't remember how much it is. It's like the 360, you buy a 20gb hard drive, you only get 13. And after the update, I had 25GB left, so it was only like a 1-2gb file to install. Ron's just being stupid.

I'm not surprised. The model only having 8 GB doesn't deter me from using it at all.

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, I can see NO reason to get the 32gb version when there are thousands of different hard drives on the market that you can just plug into the back of the wii. I do not see wasting the extra $50 on 24gb of extra internal storage when you can get a 750gb-1tb off of ebay for that same $50!

and before you guys throw the whole nintendo land thing into the mix, best buy here in the US gives every basic 8gb kit the nintendo land game for free...

sure am glad i wasn't duped into paying $50.00 extra for things that i already got for free!!! and by the way, the charging cradle is on ebay for $3.64 free shipping from china, so for my extra $50 that i saved, i got a free game, a 1tb hard drive and a charging cradle (everything came to about $56.00 when all was said an done...)

whew... man, but i got so ripped off buying the 8gb model though... man am i stupid, lol...

edit:

now that i think about it, the only real feasible reason to get the 32gb, would be for the color difference... black is badass...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47W4poKa0A4