Status
Not open for further replies.

phacox_cll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
es que al arrancarlo me aparece en la parte de arriva la key de bayonetta 2 y se queda en pantalla negra
lei que se supone que los archivos loadiine no ocupan asi que no se a que se deba la pantalla negra

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

en fin me rendi y prosegui a jugar en el wiiu algo que note es que el abanico del wiiu empieza a hacer ruido cuando se esta cargando una mission o guardo algun progreso
CEMU no emula (todavía) perfectamente a Wii U. El obtener una pantalla negra es lo usual cuando un juego no carga correctamente.

La Consola Virtual está hecha para funcionar adecuadamente sólo con ciertos juegos, al inyectar un juego la está forzando a trabajar de una forma no contemplada por la gran N. Esto causa que en ocasiones no funcionen los juegos o que la Wii U trabaje en exceso.

xxarmxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
es jugable ahora mi duda es
es posible pasar una partida de project 64 o cualquier otro tipo de formato a formato loadiine?

xxarmxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gracias a la opcion de punto de guardado de virtual console puedo cruzar el juego en perfect agent es como usar trucos de momento ya voy muy avanzado de todas formas gracias si tienes noticias de banjo tooie me avisas porfavor

monito uchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry for the question (I'm very noob at this) but where can I get the files to put in Main---"Load Base"?

thanks in advance.

Dogbert8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had any luck getting Super Mario Star Road injected for Wii U? The compatibility list says that it does not work, but that entry appears to be for the original hack by Skelux. In Aug. 2019, Kaze Emanuar redid the hack so that it works on original hardware, which should increase compatibility. Plus, there's a working Wii VC inject floating around out there, so it seems unlikely that it would work on Wii but not Wii U. I tried a few bases (SM64, LoZ MM, F-Zero) for a Wii U inject but had no luck, though there might be an ini file setting needed that I'm missing. Anyone out there found a solution?

ScottieJD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever managed to get Goldeneye to work? I have an emulator on my Wii U but the game runs really slow and it doesn’t seem to be compatible with injecting. I feel like it should, though! anyone? Anyone?

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Has anyone ever managed to get Goldeneye to work? I have an emulator on my Wii U but the game runs really slow and it doesn’t seem to be compatible with injecting. I feel like it should, though! anyone? Anyone?

No, game doesnt work as an inject, to get this game to run decently on the WiiU is with a N64 emulator with cafe2wii patch which overclocks the vWii, making N64 games run better.

Reactions: CORE

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do you have a link for this one please? I’m also trying to run GoldenEye and PerfectDark
Thanks

I'm not going to do a full on guide, below is a quick rundown what you need to do, so you need to fill in the blanks. This is the vWii Forwarder method that I use, I'm sure there is other ways to get the same results.

- Grab FIX94's C2W (cafe2wii) HERE, you need to create a new folder on your SD CARD\wiiu\apps folder, then put the ELF file in the new folder you created.
- Grab FIX94's fork of Wii64 (includes RICE) HERE.
- Use TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector HERE, create a vWii forwarder to the Wii64 RICE version using the "Wii Homebrew Injection" option (it will ask you to point to the DOL file) make sure to TICK "Enable cafe2wii patching (NOT RECOMMENDED)" option in the ADVANCE tab.

Once completed, all you need to do is first boot into C2W via the Homebrew Launcher channel, this will bring you back to the WiiU Menu, then from here, just launch your vWii forwarder to Wii64 RICE, you will now be in overclocked mode.

Added Notes:
Forgot to mention, since you created the vWii forwarder with the C2W enabled, you can still use the vWii forwarder in normal, standard, non overclock mode, just simply don't launch C2W before launching the vWii forwarder.

Last edited by xs4all,

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm not going to do a full on guide, below is a quick rundown what you need to do, so you need to fill in the blanks. This is the vWii Forwarder method that I use, I'm sure there is other ways to get the same results.

- Grab FIX94's C2W (cafe2wii) HERE, you need to create a new folder on your SD CARD\wiiu\apps folder, then put the ELF file in the new folder you created.
- Grab FIX94's fork of Wii64 (includes RICE) HERE.
- Use TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector HERE, create a vWii forwarder to the Wii64 RICE version using the "Wii Homebrew Injection" option (it will ask you to point to the DOL file) make sure to TICK "Enable cafe2wii patching (NOT RECOMMENDED)" option in the ADVANCE tab.

Once completed, all you need to do is first boot into C2W via the Homebrew Launcher channel, this will bring you back to the WiiU Menu, then from here, just launch your vWii forwarder to Wii64 RICE, you will now be in overclocked mode.

Added Notes:
Forgot to mention, since you created the vWii forwarder with the C2W enabled, you can still use the vWii forwarder in normal, standard, non overclock mode, just simply don't launch C2W before launching the vWii forwarder.
Thanks
But I can't find any elf file here... only an EXE file

Last edited by Keylogger,
Reactions: CORE

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can find C2WEnabled Forwarders for Not64 and Wii64 in my Blog.

You just need to grab the Emulators from GitHub links also in my Blog.

You will also find other information on Injecting and Ini's for N64.

I made the Forwarders myself with Techmoons Injector.

You can choose RICE or GLIDE but I recommend RICE Wii64 by Fix94 and Not64 which is GLIDE by extrems.

https://gbatemp.net/entry/wiiu-n64-virtual-console-research.15301/

LOOK UNDER Compatibility Tab Open it for Links.

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You can find C2WEnabled Forwarders for Not64 and Wii64 in my Blog.

You just need to grab the Emulators from GitHub links also in my Blog.

You will also find other information on Injecting and Ini's for N64.

I made the Forwarders myself with Techmoons Injector.

You can choose RICE or GLIDE but I recommend RICE Wii64 by Fix94 and Not64 which is GLIDE by extrems.

https://gbatemp.net/entry/wiiu-n64-virtual-console-research.15301/

LOOK UNDER Compatibility Tab Open it for Links.
Thanks
Everything is running perfectly ! Wow finally I can play perfect dark at full speed !
Do you know if there is any game pad support wii64/not64? This is the last thing missing to be perfect lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: same goes with most mammals