Hacking 6.20 TN-E not working

Damage dealer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PSP 2008 with a 8C date code. I've updated the firmware to 6.20, ran the TN Homebrew Enabler, and the firmware version changed to 6.20 TN-E. Then I ran the 6.20 TN-E Perm. Patch, but it just keeps giving me the message "initializing flash rw...". What do I do?

71r3n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
go to vsh menu (select button in XMB) and turn off "Flash0 protection" then restart vsh and start the perm patch again.
push twice the X button. if ure brought back to the XMB ure good to go with the perm patch.
if the psp turns out, u arent allowed to use the perm patch, or it bricks ur psp.
if ure brought back to the XMB, start the perm patch again and press x for the first and o for the next question.
tada ure a owner of a fully patched tcfw.
greetz 7

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damage dealer said:
Ok, can I still run isos and csos WITHOUT the perm patch? Because they're not showing up in the Games menu.
no you can't with tn-e as sadly it does not have built in iso support you could run isos but you need a loader to do that plus why tn why not pro if you want to play isos

Damage dealer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ars25 said:
Damage dealer said:
Ok, can I still run isos and csos WITHOUT the perm patch? Because they're not showing up in the Games menu.
no you can't with tn-e as sadly it does not have built in iso support you could run isos but you need a loader to do that plus why tn why not pro if you want to play isos
Already changed to PRO B9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello