Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I think I fixed loadiine. Please confirm. Use this new index.html file. Also make sure you got my new 551 folder too.

551 folder:
https://mega.nz/#!yIlCiLjK!5h60dezagwcwn-b5CenDpA1b3mu5x2HRlPh8jftCjiU

Loadiine fix (replace the index2.html file with this one)
https://mega.nz/#!3F0nRYaA!dp1ITW7XI6cHFw7wA5CZT-GXNo6ahGBf3ZY4Af_QjR0
Good job! Now if only the page would work on my wii u lol
Hold on. Testing atm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yea im the one from the 3ds thread who had temp issues -_- I get frustrated FAST especially when i had my hopes on a few things mainly 2 gamecube discs ive not been able to play sense wii times ... I had homebrew launcher open this morning through the kawaii server same goes with the green screen gx2 but after turning off wiiu for a walk I now cant get it to run and I did everything to a t too thats what is makng me so upset I was so happy I had it running now im just frustrated
I can understand. I was in your shoes 4 months or so ago. Wait till tomorrow, might be all done.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this doesnt work ether and I did EXACTLY as this person stated this is so ANNOYING this IS worse then the 3ds by far especially sense ive done everything to a dang T sure the green screen loads AGAIN and dumps but STILL no homebrew nothing else LOADS someone just make this flipping EASY

on top of that we gotta hope and trust this dang tubehax dns (i put it in the first area not second) is gonna what save us from updates when ive seen some people state it still updates -_-

I run the 5.5.1 then go back and load homebrew just white and my mii bobs nothing ...
the loadline opens up some index with a ton of files ...um what do i click????
Hang in there. The exploit was only leaked yesterday. I don't have a 5.5.1 wii u so I'm relying on user input. Before long everything will work perfectly. I'm doing my best to update a package that has worked for several users for months now by following the instructions exactly. If you follow exactly then you should be able to at least view the page on your wii u. I keep updating the OP link with latest fixes so you can monitor progress on 5.5.1.

ctrlp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I think I fixed loadiine. Please confirm. Use this new index.html file. Also make sure you got my new 551 folder too.

551 folder:
https://mega.nz/#!yIlCiLjK!5h60dezagwcwn-b5CenDpA1b3mu5x2HRlPh8jftCjiU

Loadiine fix (replace the index2.html file with this one)
https://mega.nz/#!3F0nRYaA!dp1ITW7XI6cHFw7wA5CZT-GXNo6ahGBf3ZY4Af_QjR0

Did you end up updating your wiiu to 5.5.1? I am current on 5.4 spoofed 5.5.1 ... Was wondering if it's best to update or stay.

snuffychris605

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really just want to give up right now. xampp isnt hosting correctly as i cant get to the page anywhere except the hosting computer. They are all wirelessly connected to the same internet.

D

Deleted User

I really just want to give up right now. xampp isnt hosting correctly as i cant get to the page anywhere except the hosting computer. They are all wirelessly connected to the same internet.
You can use my page if you want kex.splat.online

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hang in there. The exploit was only leaked yesterday. I don't have a 5.5.1 wii u so I'm relying on user input. Before long everything will work perfectly. I'm doing my best to update a package that has worked for several users for months now by following the instructions exactly. If you follow exactly then you should be able to at least view the page on your wii u. I keep updating the OP link with latest fixes so you can monitor progress on 5.5.1.
I will do that sorry if I seem frantic or annoying .. this is a awesome thing you guys are doing yea now to figure out where im replacing these to folders I just saw linked o.o pc or sd card

jailminer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, last 551 it was 100% exploit load rate, but this one isn't loading all the time.

jailminer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

jailminer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are you clicking on the top 5.5.1 kexploit or the second one down? The top one is MP4 loadiine version and the second one down is non loadiine php version.
didn't see the second one xD let me try it.

Working.

Still race attack error =P

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Working.
So the second one down runs the green "illuminati" screen just fine but the first one doesn't? The first one is the loadiine version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...