Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's okay, I asked for input.
I don't want you to feel rushed. I've seen devs threaten to disband something because people report a common problem over and over.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not worrying, just reporting back =) Happy to help test things
Me too! Can't wait till things settle down and actually work!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want you to feel rushed. I've seen devs threaten to disband something because people report a common problem over and over.
LOL, I'm not a dev. Just some dude trying to help out the scene. I'm on the brink of just updating my stupid wii u to 5.5.1 so I can figure this out myself. I've been using 5.4 for months now without issue but this is proving difficult trying to fix based solely on your guys input.

D

Deleted User

LOL, I'm not a dev. Just some dude trying to help out the scene. I'm on the brink of just updating my stupid wii u to 5.5.1 so I can figure this out myself. I've been using 5.4 for months now without issue but this is proving difficult trying to fix based solely on your guys input.
If you need more details I'd be more then happy to discuss it with you.

jailminer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohhh okay. All the cool people who know how to do stuff have dog pictures so i just assumed you were a dev of some sort. (A lot of people have dog pictures as profile pic lol)

Last edited by jailminer,

lonelyhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my xamp seems to work i can load blarg.php from mrrean but i cant get my pc or wiiu to see your page when i try localhost/wiibrew or my ip/wiibrew i get object not found

jailminer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it have to be wireless? both my PC and my Wii U use LAN.

That may explain all the trouble I'm having.
I am on ethernet and i'm fine but it does have to have lan (wifi i think?) to work. Try using a laptop if you don't have that.

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this doesnt work ether and I did EXACTLY as this person stated this is so ANNOYING this IS worse then the 3ds by far especially sense ive done everything to a dang T sure the green screen loads AGAIN and dumps but STILL no homebrew nothing else LOADS someone just make this flipping EASY

on top of that we gotta hope and trust this dang tubehax dns (i put it in the first area not second) is gonna what save us from updates when ive seen some people state it still updates -_-

I run the 5.5.1 then go back and load homebrew just white and my mii bobs nothing ...
the loadline opens up some index with a ton of files ...um what do i click????

Last edited by AshleyCummings,

jailminer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this doesnt work ether and I did EXACTLY as this person stated this is so ANNOYING this IS worse then the 3ds by far especially sense ive done everything to a dang T sure the green screen loads AGAIN and dumps but STILL no homebrew nothing else LOADS someone just make this flipping EASY
Caaaaaallllmmmmm thoughts. What're you trying to launch? Nothing REALLY is functional atm as we are still testing.

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea im the one from the 3ds thread who had temp issues -_- I get frustrated FAST especially when i had my hopes on a few things mainly 2 gamecube discs ive not been able to play sense wii times ... I had homebrew launcher open this morning through the kawaii server same goes with the green screen gx2 but after turning off wiiu for a walk I now cant get it to run and I did everything to a t too thats what is makng me so upset I was so happy I had it running now im just frustrated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright