Hardware 3DS XL extended battery AND circle pad pro?

Muyfa666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any solution that let's me use both a extended battery and circle pad pro?

I'm about to take the 3DS XL plunge, but I really want a extended battery to go with it.

I'm looking at the Mugen one, but I hear CPP is not compatible with it? Are there any other extended batteries of quality out there that's also CPP compatible?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Are there any solution that let's me use both a extended battery and circle pad pro?

I'm about to take the 3DS XL plunge, but I really want a extended battery to go with it.

I'm looking at the Mugen one, but I hear CPP is not compatible with it? Are there any other extended batteries of quality out there that's also CPP compatible?
No.
There was the Nyko Power Grip Pro that had an extended battery as well as a second circle pad but it was never released.

Commoner

Trophies
XP
Country
I replied to a very similar post before. I'll quote that reply here for you convenience.

You could get a usb charger cable for the 3DS like the one below :

http://www.amazon.com/POWER-CHARGER...=UTF8&qid=1398434717&sr=8-11&keywords=3ds usb

Then you would be able to just plug it into any usb compatible portable battery charger designed for mobile phones and tablets to extend the battery life of your 3DS.

Something like the one below would be fine :

http://www.amazon.com/Poweradd-trad...d=1398434990&sr=8-5&keywords=Portable battery

Since the 3DS has a 1300 mAH battery (1750 mAH for 3DS XL) even a smaller 5200 mAH battery pack like the one in the link above should multiply your battery life by a factor of 5.

Since the 3ds can run for roughly 5 hours while playing 3ds games, this would mean you should now be able to have 25 hours of gaming time.

If you're not too concerned about portability, you could even multiply your battery life by almost 20 by using one of those bigger 20,000+ mAH battery packs. Those are probably about as big as the 3DS itself though.

This would mean you'd be able to play 3ds games for more than 4 whole days uninterrupted, without stopping for sleep or food. A bit overkill if you ask me. :P

You can just go ahead and play with the battery pack hooked up to the 3DS charge port via the wire. You can leave the battery pack itself on a table nearby or perhaps beside you on your seat. You could even stick most battery packs in your pocket with the wire trailing out to your 3DS in order to charge it in case you need to play while standing up or walking around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1