Hacking 3DS Update Help

ultrab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, so it's been 3 years since i last touched my 3DS, it has custom firmware and it's on 11.6.0-39E, and now it's asking me to update the console with a newest update, also to play some games i had here asks to update aswell, and my question is, what can i do to update safely ? I kinda forgot how to do this things, sorry and appreciate the help.

Last edited by ultrab,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, so it's been 3 years since i last touched my 3DS, it has custom firmware and it's on 11.6.0-39E, and now it's asking me to update the console with a newest update, also to play some games i had here asks to update aswell, and my question is, what can i do to update safely ? I kinda forgot how to this things, sorry and appreciate the help.
Hold Select then power on tell us the Luma3DS version

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, i've checked the post but, can you be more specific on what i have to do ? i really forgot about those things, like u mind telling me step by step ?
Those links in steps 1-2 are the official guide's instructions to updating B9S v1.3, Luma v10.0.1, GM9 v1.9.1, etc. If the German is throwing you off, click on the right side for the English ones.

ultrab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Those links in steps 1-2 are the official guide's instructions to updating B9S v1.3, Luma v10.0.1, GM9 v1.9.1, etc. If the German is throwing you off, click on the right side for the English ones.

I've sucessfully updated Luma to the latest version (v.10), is now safe to perform the update on my console ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)