Hacking 3DS Update 2.0.0-2 Flashcart compatibilty!

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Geostar said:
witklip said:
ok can someone help please!!!!!! I got a dsi so i put in the flash cart with the latest.130 wood and patch 1.4.2.b for dsi, i then run it and its a success, but when i take it out, NO SPONGEBOB PICTURE!!! its that Miami Nights 3D picture!!! HElp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the same boat as you. It looks like the card is going to need an update. We need to wait for the team to release one. I've emailed them. I'll post the response here as soon as they email me back.

Just access http://www.r4ids.cn/r4i-download-e.html.
Download V1.4.2c R4i 3DS gold upgrade patch for 3DS Ver 2.0.0-2?J,E,U? to update your r4i gold 3ds to support 3DS v2.0.

ThE MaSTeR 3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tranfeer said:
Download V1.4.2c R4i 3DS gold upgrade patch for 3DS Ver 2.0.0-2?J,E,U? to update your r4i gold 3ds to support 3DS v2.0.

umm, no such update is on the download page. Only V1.4.2b R4i 3DS gold upgrade patch which is miami nights 3D

Can someone clearly give a direct download.

Bleubolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
(the 1.42C firmware is now online - there website)

i upgraded with the new 1.42c firmware, (before had miami nights) now I get the spongebob icon, but just get the same error message.
i have 2 3ds's with the firmware 1 3ds, i just get a white screen, with the firmware 2 3ds i just get the black screen error message.

I had a problem that i could not run the NDSL patch, i had to use the NDSi patch, is this the problem ? the NDSL patch file kept giving me a card verification fail
but the NDSi patch verified the card ok.
Maybe R41DS.CN authorised sellers have sold us fake cards !

now i cant even my roms on the old version 1 3DS firmware console !!! this spongebob is crap
Now the card does even load in any ds, it just shows spong bob and gives me a white screen.

Rhinne

Trophies
XP
Country
Onirae said:
r4i sdhc 3ds not working, no patch online, no solution found

I was hoping the team would have their new firmware uploaded on the website by now. Quite disappointed, although I've got original carts of Pokemon Black and White (currently playing White) and I'll have Link's Awakening from the store later, and Zelda next week on release.
I can live without my flash cart for now, and if the other teams have their updates out, I'm sure there will be one for us fairly soon.

Onirae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Rhinne said:
Onirae said:
r4i sdhc 3ds not working, no patch online, no solution found

I was hoping the team would have their new firmware uploaded on the website by now. Quite disappointed, although I've got original carts of Pokemon Black and White (currently playing White) and I'll have Link's Awakening from the store later, and Zelda next week on release.
I can live without my flash cart for now, and if the other teams have their updates out, I'm sure there will be one for us fairly soon.

hope so, i almost smash my ds when i saw that the cart doesnt work anymore (why, oh why, in the name of all unholy things, i updated?)

just beat the elite 4 and plasma on pokemon white, made my full team and now i cannot play

fuze9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call me crazy optimistic, but any chance of seeing an M3i Zero update? We did get one for the new DSi firmware less than a month ago, but any news? Nothing new at HandHeld Sources.

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I didn't read the whole topic and I don't want to make a new one, so I would like to ask it here:

Well, I've been planning to buy a flashcart for my 3DS after this update for a long time, probably AK2i or R4i Gold. So now that I have updated my 3DS, is there a way to update any of those carts manually, without the need to update them in a DS/L?

If so, I would like a tutorial or something if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Taheen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get my cyclods ievo to work. I have a dsi too and it is for sure 2.3 in dsi mode. Any help? It comes up on 3ds as fitness coach but gives the black error when i try and run it

22mah22

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.points2shop.com
XP
Country
Norway
R4ISDHC RTS Doesent work
frown.gif

Rhinne

Trophies
XP
Country
shade7742 said:
I'm guessing that for us r4sdhc 3DS users we will have to wait for an entirely new card or hopefully a patch :-(

What makes you say that?
If the cards are just R4 clones of a kind, and the other cart teams have got some updates out and working, has there been anything to say that they aren't working on a new update, or not actually able to update the card?

Onirae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
shade7742 said:
I'm guessing that for us r4sdhc 3DS users we will have to wait for an entirely new card or hopefully a patch :-(

new card?

i just bought mine (4 days), so i hope they make a patch SOON

*angry at myself, i should've got an acekard*

dakidukno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dakidukno said:
tranfeer said:
Just access http://www.r4ids.cn/r4i-download-e.html.

Could somebody mirror the download?
For some reason I can't connect to r4ids.cn servers.
I have no idea why that is, but I'm pretty screwed until someone mirrors it.

So am i the only one having problems with the download or....?

luka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
deadmaker said:
I didn't read the whole topic and I don't want to make a new one, so I would like to ask it here:

Well, I've been planning to buy a flashcart for my 3DS after this update for a long time, probably AK2i or R4i Gold. So now that I have updated my 3DS, is there a way to update any of those carts manually, without the need to update them in a DS/L?

If so, I would like a tutorial or something if possible.

Thanks in advance.
i want to do the same question, there is a cart that will work or update with only the 3ds already updated?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!