Hacking 3DS Update 2.0.0-2 Flashcart compatibilty!

flph

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
macrox said:
flph said:
macrox said:
Still waiting for Team Cyclops to present their fix for iEVO so that DS mode works again and wifi works in DSi mode....

Well... This is what they say...
unsure.gif

Seams that they don't know about 2.0.0-2E / 2.0.0-2U / 2.0.0-2J update...
Hug.png

I am just a pissed as you...but you did not say 3DS...they must have thought you meant DSi....heh

Here is the last reply.
AsISaid.png

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Kuschel-Drow said:
Just get a Supercard DSTWO... xD

And with the quality improvement after the update DS/GBA games look really good on the 3DS
biggrin.gif

Ninty made a big change here without even mentioning it, now I can finally leave my DSi alone. xD

Am I missing something here?
The suggestion is nice and I agree with it but... quality improvement? DS games look exactly the same to me :wtf:

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Nebz said:
Kuschel-Drow said:
Just get a Supercard DSTWO... xD

And with the quality improvement after the update DS/GBA games look really good on the 3DS
biggrin.gif

Ninty made a big change here without even mentioning it, now I can finally leave my DSi alone. xD

Am I missing something here?
The suggestion is nice and I agree with it but... quality improvement? DS games look exactly the same to me :wtf:
No I've updated and I can definitely tell a difference before and after the 3DS update, it looks brighter and sharper after performing the update.
Unless you meant between the DSTWO and the iPlayer.

chaoswanderer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bitonio6 said:
chaoswanderer said:
hamoudi said:
hmm with m3i zero i keep getting no sd card ....

you need to use an older ds and run M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds with your flashcart. worked great for me
But this file is not for 3DS in 2.0, no?

the file is to make the flashcard read any sd card you will have to run it in an older ds model

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the dstwo that really works on the 3ds???? does it play n3ds games ( if dumping the 3ds games is true)
ps im not asking about dumps or any thing just asking for a clearer answer

dtp30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my DSTWO works fine for DS games in my 3DS once you update it. But i don't think any flash card can play 3DS "3D" games yet..
D.

digipokemaster said:
So the dstwo that really works on the 3ds???? does it play n3ds games ( if dumping the 3ds games is true)
ps im not asking about dumps or any thing just asking for a clearer answer

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a SCDS2 but it never worked on my 3DS (though on DS it does).

I have some DS games that I desperately want to finish so I want to get a new fairly cheap card...

Now what I want to know is if I get for example a r4i-sdhc (3ds) will it already be updated to the latest firmware (the one with the eShop and webbrowser)? I want to know this since I don`t have a DSLite anymore and I just want to get a card that I can use from the get-go...

music3k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to update my 3ds acekard 2i firmware without a ds? I have the first 3ds acekard2 i update and haven't updated the 3ds' firmware yet. I used my ds lite back for the first update, but I sold my ds lite assuming that these updates could be done on the 3ds eventually.

Am I missing something, or is there no way to do this without a ds?

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Master Mo said:
I have a SCDS2 but it never worked on my 3DS (though on DS it does).

I have some DS games that I desperately want to finish so I want to get a new fairly cheap card...

Now what I want to know is if I get for example a r4i-sdhc (3ds) will it already be updated to the latest firmware (the one with the eShop and webbrowser)? I want to know this since I don`t have a DSLite anymore and I just want to get a card that I can use from the get-go...
Have you tried running the SuperCard DSTWO update patch for v2.0.0 from the SuperCard site, it should work.
But if you end up buying a new card, skip all the nasty clones and get an Acekard 2i (works on 3DS perfectly). It depends what site you buy from, so I can't tell you if it is updated to 3DS v2.0.0 (the latest)

QUOTE(music3k @ Jun 17 2011, 03:50 AM) Is there anyway to update my 3ds acekard 2i firmware without a ds? I have the first 3ds acekard2 i update and haven't updated the 3ds' firmware yet. I used my ds lite back for the first update, but I sold my ds lite assuming that these updates could be done on the 3ds eventually.

Am I missing something, or is there no way to do this without a ds?
Does the Acekard work with the 3DS?

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey im not sure if anyone had allready asked or said these things so im sorry if they have and im just repeating but i dont have time to go through the whole thread anyway
i have an EX4I it has the latest firmware and the latest update (3DS 1.6) but it doesnt work for 2.1 and there is no update on the website is there any unofficial updates that are confirmed working ? please this would really help i would love to be able to just use my SCDS2 and not worry about any of my other cards but i lost it
frown.gif
anyway if anyone could please replay that would be great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage... +1