Hacking 3DS Update 2.0.0-2 Flashcart compatibilty!

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
sliver123 said:
do we need to update first acecard 2i with 1.4.2 and 3ds fw and then update dsi 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 and 3ds too later update ?

i guess that you first need to update the acekard with the new firmware, and after that the DSi and the 3DS

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MrGizMo said:
sliver123 said:
do we need to update first acecard 2i with 1.4.2 and 3ds fw and then update dsi 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 and 3ds too later update ?

i guess that you first need to update the acekard with the new firmware, and after that the DSi and the 3DS
yes that is the case.
Or, you can use a DS lite to update
smile.gif
Should have updated the AK2i before updating the 3DS firmware.

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tranfeer said:
vincentx77 said:
Guys, I'm not so sure about the R4iDSN. Mine at least doesn't work. I think it came with the 'Meet the Robinsons' icon, and after the 2.0.0 update, I would get the black screen of death if I tried using it. I've even flashed to their latest fix for 1.4.2B or whatever for 3DS/DSi, which changes the icon to Miami Nights 3D, and same thing. My fixed acekard is working, thankfully.

Please download V1.42 patch from www.r4idsn.com to update your r4idsn.
You must get spongeBob's atlantis squarepantis thq.
Only this way , your r4idsn can support 3DS v2.0

There are two patches that I can see available for download on that website. One is for the 3DS version of the R4iDSN (1.4.2B), and the other isn't (1.4.2 for non-3DS). I tried both, just to be sure, and the 1.4.2B is the one with the Miami Nights icon, which doesn't work, and the other won't install on my card. Is there something I'm missing? (That's clearly something I'm putting in the realm of probability). Is it possible that only the non-3DS variety of of this card is working? I dunno. I see no spongebob...

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
sliver123 said:
do i must update my acecard 2i on 3ds or dsi first ?

I couldnt update my acekard on the 3ds, so i did it on the DSI

QUOTE(MakiManPR @ Jun 7 2011, 11:28 AM) I can confirm that Acekard 2i don't work after the update

Huh?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sliver123 said:
now its confusing makiman said it wil not work is it true ?
are you already on the newest 3DS firmware?
If yes, then you cant get it to work, unless you have a DS lite or DSi with older firmware.

You have to update the AK2i(or any flashcarts) firmware first, before you update the 3DS firmware in order to have it working.

ThE MaSTeR 3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated to new 3DS firmware and now r4ids.cn R4iGold 3DS cart (red PCB) gets "an error has occured"

Stock icon was meet the robinsons. I updated to 1.4.2b and now I have "miami nights 3D" icon...but I still get the same "error has occurred" message!

Someone link me to this spongebob update that will supposedly fix this. I knew this would happen!

tmactx

Trophies
XP
Country
georgelathouwers said:
MakiManPR said:
I can confirm that Acekard 2i don't work after the update
At lease Acekard 2i HWID 81 can works on 3DS V2.0.0-2J, here is the video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLuQ8NWxVTI[/youtube]

acekard2i work my 3ds2.0.0-2E
dont works is:
- R4i 3ds (clone) - r4i-gold.eu
- Cyclods IEvo

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
my acecard 2i on dsi says still same press start ok il do it and press any other keys cancel update is canceled reboot ds. how to to ? now it says progress 100 % update is done reboot ds can i update now dsi to 1.4.2eur and 3ds to latest ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8uydsntOyc