Hardware 3DS Purchase - When?

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hehe yeah, they're selling the 3DS system for 222€ instead of 249€ right now.

But... why the hell do we only get black and blue units?
tongue.gif
What about red ones? I wanted a red one...
Well... I chose black now, but it's still not here, as Amazon had to ship it via Hermes... -.- DHL is WAY faster, really. They're always here before 11am, now it's 1pm and still no one has been here...
frown.gif

Plus... I'll get the games I ordered with it tomorrow... if I'm lucky, maybe... -.-" And I can't just wait and then take the money and go to Saturn. xD Amazon gave away one of 3 games for free if you purchased the 3DS so still I save some money.

BTW: spending all the money you'd need to survive the month is crazy, not to say insane! x) I wouldn't have done it, and no, I would never sell one of my 2 DSL's, my DSi, nor my DSi XL for a single game... Not even my old M3... ^^ Although there's nothing better than a SCDS2. And the only reason I buy my 3DS NOW is, that it WORKS on it.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Well, I couldn't get mine at the midnight launch last night as my wages were delayed yet again, but I picked it up this morning around 7AM. My wages were even worse than I thought, so regretably I have no money left at all to last the next four weeks. No food money, no bus fare, no nothing. Picked up Pilotwings and Ridge Racer as they're the only ones I could afford, Ridge Racer was cheaper when bought with the system and Pilotwings was £5 cheaper in Tesco. No Samurai Warriors in Tesco which pissed me right off. Not even out of stock, just outright not selling it.

I have just enough to cover my bills for this month (hopefully) and to buy Nanaki's food for the next few weeks, but aside from that I'm flat broke. The only way of getting anything else at all is to trade in my DS Lite. That would allow me to get Samurai Warriors, but it's not exactly worth trading a system and its entire library for one game, is it?

Will upload pics later, phone is downstairs and I can't be arsed to retrieve it just now.
I'd recommend selling your DSLite and games on eBay. It can really net you a lot of money depending on your library (maybe even 200+ dollars)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol