Have to wait for tomorrow for the games though :/

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered mine at the Gamestop right around the block from me, but I forgot that it's closed on Sundays. Yesterday, I switched my pre-order to a Gamestop about 15 minutes away.

I'm still guaranteed to get it at launch, and they are opening at midnight.

I have work the next morning, but I'm going to get it at midnight to keep my midnight launch tradition going (Wii, DSi, and now 3DS).

dragon574444

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As soon as a good game comes out. It's probably for the better, I need to prioritize my money, and spending 250+ on a system with no good games just doesn't make sense right now.

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
got mine about 30 minutes ago, also got pilotwings;
only did the initial setup, but it had 3d stuff... now battery is charging, maybe later tonight, but definitely tomorrow play-time!!

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I can get it right now (got a message that mine was waiting for me half an hour ago), but I'll wait 'till tomorrow to pick it up.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rock Raiyu said:
I'm gonna go play Ghost Trick to pass the time.
gba.gif
I`m jelly
frown.gif

I have preordered it to get it home, since I`m at work all day and it was a pretty good deal (black 3DS + Sims3 for 250€) so I`ll get it as soon as possible, since I always buy the Nintendo-console, because I`m sure I`ll like the software.

Therefor I don`t see any reason to wait, even though the launch-lineup is lacking a little
wink.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rock Raiyu said:
Master Mo said:
Rock Raiyu said:
I'm gonna go play Ghost Trick to pass the time.
gba.gif
I`m jelly
frown.gif
Why? It's nothing to be jelly about.
unsure.gif
It`s like a great movie you already have watched... You always want to go back in time to be able to watch it again or you`re jelly of the people who watch it for the first time
tongue.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Barring any massive cock-ups I should have mine in about two hours. Depends how bad my wages wanna fail tonight. Sat listening to music right now trying to calm down. Gone a bit hyper. Not bought a brand new console in well over a decade.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'll get it today... Unfortunately I'm a bit dissapointed...

I pre-ordered the 3DS at Amazon, well.. the unit is on its way, but the games? -.- Neither Asphalt 3DS nor Samurai Warriors has even shipped... thanks a lot, really... I can only hope to get the games tomorrow. I wish I hadn't been too lazy to move my ass to Saturn... Q_Q

First, I wanted to wait until OOT 3DS is out but then I couldn't wait any longer, although I'm sure it'll be hard, moving from a DSi XL back to smaller Screens. I don't know why they couldn't keep the Size, as it was perfect, even for smaller hands.

I'd sooo buy a 3DS XL... >.< And I bet, it won't be 2 years and it will be available...
tongue.gif
That's how to make money, really. Still, Amazon failed! -.-" First time ever in life but they failed so bad! Grmpf!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I couldn't get mine at the midnight launch last night as my wages were delayed yet again, but I picked it up this morning around 7AM. My wages were even worse than I thought, so regretably I have no money left at all to last the next four weeks. No food money, no bus fare, no nothing. Picked up Pilotwings and Ridge Racer as they're the only ones I could afford, Ridge Racer was cheaper when bought with the system and Pilotwings was £5 cheaper in Tesco. No Samurai Warriors in Tesco which pissed me right off. Not even out of stock, just outright not selling it.

I have just enough to cover my bills for this month (hopefully) and to buy Nanaki's food for the next few weeks, but aside from that I'm flat broke. The only way of getting anything else at all is to trade in my DS Lite. That would allow me to get Samurai Warriors, but it's not exactly worth trading a system and its entire library for one game, is it?

Will upload pics later, phone is downstairs and I can't be arsed to retrieve it just now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm