bobdown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

With latest retroarch stable release 1.7.3 of pcsx rearmed, I've still got the error message "no playstation bios file found - add one for better compatibility".
Does anyone succeed in setting the bios file having the PS logo at start of the game ?

I never succeed !
I precise :
Cheksum ok
I have all bios into retroarch/cores/sytem : scph1000.bin/scph1001.bin/scph1002.bin/scph5500.bin/scph5501.bin/scph5502.bin
The directory bios path is set well into the rgui frontend
I even have the gba bios file in this folder and well recognized and loaded by gba emulator.

Any help will be welcome :)

bobdown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

With latest retroarch stable release 1.7.3 of pcsx rearmed, I've still got the error message "no playstation bios file found - add one for better compatibility".
Does anyone succeed in setting the bios file having the PS logo at start of the game ?

I never succeed !
I precise :
Cheksum ok
I have all bios into retroarch/cores/sytem : scph1000.bin/scph1001.bin/scph1002.bin/scph5500.bin/scph5501.bin/scph5502.bin
The directory bios path is set well into the rgui frontend
I even have the gba bios file in this folder and well recognized and loaded by gba emulator.

Any help will be welcome :)

The problem came from the retroarch.cfg edition done with a windows editor. Never the hell do that ! Only edit directly through 3ds menu (via emulator menu)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!