HisokaRyodan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,
Just to start, I am very familiair with Retroarch, bios, and how to setup retroarch for every system. I have a switch lite that is running the newest Atmosphere version and 16.0.2 firmware. I am trying to play a game that uses ps1 bios, I have the bios in the correct folder and the directory is pointing to the correct location. I don't have access to create a screen shot right now but:

-Directory menu is pointing to cores\system by default that has the correct scph5500.bin scph5501.bin and scph5502.bin
-If you load PCSX-Rearmed and go into the core settings it shows that I have all 3 required bios (if I change the directory that show as missing, but they are 100% SEEN when in the core options)
-If I load any game it shows up with the 'Cannot load bios - add for better compatibility'
-Here is a link to my log:
- I am aware it says: SYSTEM_DIRECTORY: "/retroarch/bios" that was on purpose and was to have completely fresh copies of the bios. Again it was seen and verified that it was correct and seen within the core settings.
-I DO NOT have the 'system files are in content directoy' turned on, however I do have a copy of all bios named correctly in the content directory and if i turn that on it still doesnt work.
-I currently am on the newest version of retroarch which is 1.15 and have also reverted everything back to 1.14 and the issue still remains.

I am kind of out of ideas. I ahve searched and found people with similar issues but nobody has a fix, just wondering if anyone can help

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...