Emulation Is it possible to change the bios of PCSX rearmed according to the games, especially PAL, on Retroarch Psvita?

marcusdeciuslupus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I'm french and I use Retroarch since some time.
I use the Crazy Mac Build. I updated it to the latest available version of RA with the help of a tutorial on Reddit.
I changed some roms to have the French versions of my favorite games. It's very easy on SNES or GBA. On PS1, I also did it for FF7 for example. It works well.
I wanted to do it on FF8 and FF9 but I always get black screens. These games are PAL versions.
I saw that they were part of a list of protected games. So I got the .sbi of each CD and renamed them with the same name.
I always have a black screen at startup.
I wonder if it's not related to the bios that PCSX Rearmed uses. In the "system" folder, I see that there are the files scph5502.bin or scph7502.bin which are european bios, so compatible with the PAL versions I want to run.
Is there a way to force PCSX Rearmed to choose one of these bios for these 2 games only?
Maybe I'm doing it wrong. If you have any advice or solutions, I'm interested.
Friendly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing