Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
Nintendo had a chance of blowing us away with an awesome set of launch titles. At this point though theres no reason for me to buy a 3DS.
Keep in mind there will likely be short-supply issues for at least a couple months after release, so by the time everyone that wants one gets one, the better titles will be rolling around. They would likely rather sustain the interest in the 3DS than peak at its launch.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daizu said:
* Pilotwings Resort
* Nintendogs + Cats
* Steeldiver
* Dead or Alive
* Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D
* Madden NFL
* Super Street Fighter IV 3D
* Asphalt 3D
* Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D
* Ridge Racer 3D
* Resident Evil: The Mercenaries
* LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

The games I have pre-ordered
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

The only game that interests me on the list is SSFIV 3D.
Disappointing launch titles, so far. They said there would be 30 launch titles but they only told us 12 titles.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
SoulSnatcher said:
Disappointing launch titles, so far. They said there would be 30 launch titles but they only told us 12 titles.
I'm definitely sure they meant 30+ 3DS titles "in-total" will be released by June (12 Launch titles + The other 18 or more titles released in April, May and June)

The announcements came during the company's worldwide press events held in New York City and Amsterdam. Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime said that during the system's launch window - between the launch of the 3DS in March and E3 in June - that more than 30 first and third-party 3DS games will be released. Europe will see more than 25 games during the same time period. [/p]

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SoulSnatcher said:
No, they said there'd be 30 3DS titles by June. You misheard the facts.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
YayMii said:
SoulSnatcher said:
No, they said there'd be 30 3DS titles by June. You misheard the facts.
Yep, that's why I corrected him with the "facts". So people don't bash him later on, guess he didn't come back to this topic after posting.

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
If I were to buy a 3DS, I'd get Pilotwings Resort, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries, and Dead or alive Dimensions. I'm kind of surprised 3DS won't be getting a Mario game at launch. I'd never get enough money to buy one, so it doesn't really concern me... Decent start though.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
We're about three Layton titles behind at this point. It's debatable whether NA will ever be able to get caught up.

This launch list is less depressing than the Japanese launch list at least. Nothing absolutely spectacular, but there are games worth picking up with the console if you choose to get it at launch.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zeromac said:
Wow.. Fuck Australia..

Gnna get SSF4 and RES Mercenaries
This is the North American launch set. Though it might change slightly for Australia, I highly doubt it. I am MAJORLY pissed off at this launch set, if Aus gets the same, they won't get any more money than the cash i use to pay for my 3DS. If by some MIRACLE the SCDS2 works on the 3DS at launch, at least I'll have my DS games to play on it. I refuse to buy any of this crap until LoZ:OoT comes out, then my investments are smart. I was hoping for a decent game or two at launch but it's like they're all on the bench... how can Nintendo make money if they don't put out GOOD games?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It should be noted that nowhere else but Destructoid says those are the launch titles, launch window, rather.
IIRC, by launch window they mean the first 3 months after launch.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
DeltaBurnt said:
They can't translate the Professor Layton that the Japanese launch will be getting in time? Lame :\

What's the point of getting Layton 5 when we haven't even gotten 4 yet? And 3 just came out last year, for goodness's sake.

We'll prolly be seeing Mask of Miracles in English earliest 2013 or so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: On a bad day you hear I missed my period +1