Daizu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steeldiver-noscale.jpg

QUOTE said:
Nintendo has listed the titles that will be available in North America for the 3DS' launch. Touting the biggest third-party launch lineup in Nintendo's history, there appears to be something for everybody. The first three titles are first party, the rest is all up to the outside publishers

* Pilotwings Resort
* Nintendogs + Cats
* Steeldiver
* Dead or Alive
* Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D
* Madden NFL
* Super Street Fighter IV 3D
* Asphalt 3D
* Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D
* Ridge Racer 3D
* Resident Evil: The Mercenaries
* LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Nintendo claims it should have over thirty titles before June and a library that covers all genres.

icon11.gif
Source

Didn't see this already, so here it is I guess. Hope I did this right, first time submitting news. Personally going for Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, and Resident Evil.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing really interesting. Fighting fans will probably like DoA and SSFIV but otherwise it's pretty mediocre.

Again, probably won't consider buying one now until Christmas. By then it'll have better games, probably a cheaper price, and the kinks in it will be more worked out.

Daizu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delta517 said:
Wheres Zelda OoT3DS?
ohmy.gif

QUOTE(link11510 @ Jan 19 2011, 03:17 PM) what, no Ocarina of Time 3DS
cry.gif

Pretty sure it was announced a while ago that OoT3D's Japanese development wasn't even completed, let alone the North American version. So, it's obviously not going to be a launch title. But I'm not entirely sure. I can shamelessly admit I was hoping it would be a launch title as well. =/

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Delta517 said:
Wheres Zelda OoT3DS?
ohmy.gif

In the developement van, with most of the good titles.

I like The Mercenaries being a launch title. If I was getting the 3DS at launch I would get The Mercenaries and Dead of Alive/Street Fighter.

I don't have the munneh though, I hope I can afford it by the end of the year. And I won't get the 3DS without Resident Evil: Revelations. It's the only title that has me 100% hooked (besides Kingdom Hearts 3D but we won't be getting it until 2012 at least, I'm pretty sure about that).

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Interested in Dead or Alive Dimensions, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, and Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D but can't pick. Will hold off on games for a while anyway and play my old DS games as I've also got Duke Nukem Forever to look forward to.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i guess the other list of games prev released doesnt match this (was tht one jap?)
few games tht have been mentioned for quite some time have come back
i remember the first few DS titles had a name and DS attached to them eg rayman DS or mario kart DS etc. Here they seem to be using 3D alot which i believe will change in one year or 6 months

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna get a 3DS at launch, but no launch titles. I'm sure I'll eventually play SSFIV, but I'd rather save my money for Paper Mario (The most compelling reason for me to buy the system).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3