• Views 4,451,444
  • Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to play ds games on my N3DSXL. And can i play online? I have Emu 11.4.0-37U.
There is TWLoader but it has lower compatibility atm, You would want to look at a flashcart if ya want certain games to play without hassle. Also, online is a bit of a issue as main servers are gone. There may be the odd community one, but I am not sure.

Reactions: gilberto777

gilberto777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way to play ds games on my N3DSXL. And can i play online? I have Emu 11.4.0-37U.
I mean, can I play 3ds games online using that firmware (Emu 11.4.0-37U).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is TWLoader but it has lower compatibility atm, You would want to look at a flashcart if ya want certain games to play without hassle. Also, online is a bit of a issue as main servers are gone. There may be the odd community one, but I am not sure.
Does the 3ds flashcard work like the ds flashcard? Any recommendation?

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try what I suggested?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Emulating which systems? VC is easier if it's available. Ie Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, NES, and SNES (for N3DS) and others.

VC doesn't have all the SNES games I want, and I'd also like to run GBA and Genesis games as well.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, I didn't know about that! And here I was wondering how I'd play games like Final Fantasy VI and Sonic 3 and Knuckles without installing an emulator...

Gladuin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Judging from the Github of NTRBoot Flasher, it should be compatible: LINKREMOVEDDUETOSPAMFILTER

Hmm...
It says this on the github page: "Note: Flashcarts from LINKREMOVEDDUETOSPAMFILTER tend to have yearly re-releases; all versions of these carts (2014-2017) should work but not all have been tested." But mine has 2013 printed on it

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm...
It says this on the github page: "Note: Flashcarts from LINKREMOVEDDUETOSPAMFILTER tend to have yearly re-releases; all versions of these carts (2014-2017) should work but not all have been tested." But mine has 2013 printed on it
Well I think you can still test it by dumping your cart first, if it can dump it there is a high chance it is compatible

Zoltusss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, If I have the latest version of luma and b9s installed on my 3ds, is it safe to update through system settings from 11.3 to 11.6 without losing anything?

SoraHoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, so I'm currently doing a dsiware system transfer from my friends 3ds with cfw to my 2ds xl. I'm up to the point where I've successfully made it so the dsiware game title has an error, and now I have to system transfer between consoles.

However, since the NNID on my friends console was made ages ago, he completely forgot the password and there is no chance that we can login to follow through with the transfer.

The dsiware game itself, however, is downloaded onto the console and is set up for transfer process (when following 3ds.guide). If I were to delete the nnid, would I still be able to go through with the hack?

Thanks

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, so I'm currently doing a dsiware system transfer from my friends 3ds with cfw to my 2ds xl. I'm up to the point where I've successfully made it so the dsiware game title has an error, and now I have to system transfer between consoles.

However, since the NNID on my friends console was made ages ago, he completely forgot the password and there is no chance that we can login to follow through with the transfer.

The dsiware game itself, however, is downloaded onto the console and is set up for transfer process (when following 3ds.guide). If I were to delete the nnid, would I still be able to go through with the hack?

Thanks
If you delete the NNID then you'll have to buy the game again. Why don't you just use the forgotten password link and change the password?

actualkoifish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese version of Animal Crossing: Welcome amiibo was installed via CIAngel. It runs, hits the loading screen, and crashes. Is this a region issue? My system is an 11.2 US N3DS running a9lh+luma.

tristanota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can you help me?,when i want to install cia using FBI it says this:
Failed to install CIA file
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary:Wrong argument (8)
Module:FS (17)
Desc:RSA/Hash verification failure (392)

This happen either because i installed Freeshop or because i install a "stable version" of luma,because it happen after i do those things
Thanks in advance

Last edited by tristanota,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Can you help me?,when i want to install cia using FBI it says this:
Failed to install CIA file
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary:Wrong argument (8)
Module:FS (17)
Desc:RSA/Hash verification failure (392)

This happen either because i installed Freeshop or because i install a "stable version" of luma,because it happen after i do those things
Thanks in advance
Try getting the cia from elsewhere

marcx987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question just got a new snes edition 3dsxl on 11.5. Using the 3ds guide for 11.5 says to use either ntrboot or a hardmod which i dont have a flash card compatible(until scdt becomes compatible) but for the 11.6 method i already own a compatible disware title, zelda four swords which i had from my O3DS but is now on my N3DS via system transfer when i hacked it a while ago.

The question is do i need to update to 11.6 to run the exploit using a cfw N3DS to ofe N3DSXL or can i run it from 11.5 just fine? the 3ds guide doesnt have anything for this case

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol