• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

warwagon86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For the save injection method you need to already have one of them, for the game injection method you can buy a cheap game that is still in eShop. Make sure you read all the warnings here: https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware)
You'll lose the data on your 3ds and if your friend has a nnid it'll be linked to your 3ds.

Oh that's fantastic he does not have an NNID.

Thank you very much.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For the save injection method you need to already have one of them, for the game injection method you can buy a cheap game that is still in eShop. Make sure you read all the warnings here: https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware)
You'll lose the data on your 3ds and if your friend has a nnid it'll be linked to your 3ds.

Sorry to be a pain one more question and it's probably been answered.

Does the E on the end of the firmware indicate region?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Oh that's fantastic he does not have an NNID.

Thank you very much.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry to be a pain one more question and it's probably been answered.

Does the E on the end of the firmware indicate region?
Yes E is Europe

mnmscandi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried starting a new thread instead of asking on here first, sorry guys. I'm very new to Homebrew, hacking, etc. I have an old 3ds XL (Japanese version) that I've recently bought. I've used soundhax as a Homebrew launcher so I can play my US 3ds cartridges on my Japanese 3ds via HANS. This was working great until I tried to use it with ACHHD. Whenever I try to load the game cartridge with HANS, it comes up with an "invalidated icache" message. Any ideas what this means or how to fix it? Thanks

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I tried starting a new thread instead of asking on here first, sorry guys. I'm very new to Homebrew, hacking, etc. I have an old 3ds XL (Japanese version) that I've recently bought. I've used soundhax as a Homebrew launcher so I can play my US 3ds cartridges on my Japanese 3ds via HANS. This was working great until I tried to use it with ACHHD. Whenever I try to load the game cartridge with HANS, it comes up with an "invalidated icache" message. Any ideas what this means or how to fix it? Thanks
I'm not sure about HANS, but you should probably just install cfw by following https://3ds.guide. It'll let you play the games without having to go through HBL every time.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a New 3DS and I want to transfer all my Old 3DS stuff over to it for it to stay. Can I just ignore the bits related to restoring the source system or is there something background wise where that's optimal?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I just got a New 3DS and I want to transfer all my Old 3DS stuff over to it for it to stay. Can I just ignore the bits related to restoring the source system or is there something background wise where that's optimal?
That's what I did a few days ago

Reactions: Ricken

Hayabusa 7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,

Wanted to ask a bit of help if possible. I am on Luma 8.1 with 11.5 sysnand and 11.2 emunand.

I can use Gateway bluecard on emunand with ease but not the red card.

How can I make the emunand gateway compatible? Thank you.

Last edited by Hayabusa 7,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone,

Wanted to ask a bit of help if possible. I am on Luma 8.1 with 11.5 sysnand and 11.2 emunand.

I can use Gateway bluecard on emunand with ease but not the red card.

How can I make the emunand gateway compatible? Thank you.
You will want to downgrade your sysNAND (you can use 11.2 cias with sysupdater, or use 3Down. But with the latter you might lose some data) for safety, since if you accidentally boot sysNAND in Gateway mode on 11.3 or higher it will remove b9s and you'll be left with a stock or bricked system.

To access Gateway mode look at: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-gateway-on-b9s.431691/

Reactions: Hayabusa 7

twentyone

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm still using Menuhax with a 9.2 SysNAND and a 11.2 EmuNAND without AL9H. Is it possible to update to B9S or do I have to install AL9H first?

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everything has gone off my daughters O3DS. I can get into God Mode 9. How can I get Everything back on. I've got quite a few games on the SD card. Nothing KS showing up
50c69fda1958c4763b870cf25d33da74.jpg
a0727089861a7f8729d9b2acad3b5b86.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Everything has gone off my daughters O3DS. I can get into God Mode 9. How can I get Everything back on. I've got quite a few games on the SD card. Nothing KS showing up
50c69fda1958c4763b870cf25d33da74.jpg
a0727089861a7f8729d9b2acad3b5b86.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Do you mean the stuff disappeared without you doing anything? Make sure the SD card is properly in place. Is FBI still in the home menu?

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, try the legacy build and see if it fixes your problem. There's no downside except that Rosalina is taken out.if you want Rosalina back, you can just put back boot.firm from Luma 8.1. There's not likely to be any more improvements made to freeShop, the developer has quit working on it (unless someone forks it and continues the work).
I just put the luma legacy boot.firm inside my sd card and I booted it up to this screen (shown below) what do I do from here?

Attachments

• IMG_2557.JPG
    IMG_2557.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 158

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you mean the stuff disappeared without you doing anything? Make sure the SD card is properly in place. Is FBI still in the home menu?

Its all gone, Ive saved everything on the sd card, I'll try formatting it and putting everything back on, coould take a while, theres 23 gbs of games and data

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, try the legacy build and see if it fixes your problem. There's no downside except that Rosalina is taken out.if you want Rosalina back, you can just put back boot.firm from Luma 8.1. There's not likely to be any more improvements made to freeShop, the developer has quit working on it (unless someone forks it and continues the work).
I put the legacy build on my 3ds, then I was sent to the luma screen on boot up, and I was told to select "show nand or user string in system settings" and I booted up the 3ds. I went into freeshop and pressed start and my 3ds freezed and took me back to the home screen saying an error occurred and I have to restart the system. Is this normal and what do I do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol