• Views 4,472,025
  • Replies 53,776
  • Likes 43

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
that's even better, no sd card removing. is there a big difference between ftpd and ftpdb ?
Honestly i have no idea... Looks like FTPDB is more recent in terms of update, so is a good thing(?). I suggested this only because is the one i use and work perfectly lol

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Could I usein Hourglass9 -> Miscallenous -> SysNAND title to CIA to dump eshop games? And why to use the decrypted instead of encrypted in Decrypt9WIP?

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Now that 11.3 is out, question is lazy but a quick Yes or No will suffice.

My N3DS arrived today, it's already hacked with Luma and at 11.3

My O3DS is on 4.5 sys / 11.2 emu gateway (locked out of 11.3 atm it seems).

Once gateway team fixes it for 11.3, will I be able to just system transfer from 11.3 gateway emu on O3DS to my N3DS 11.3 Luma?

Thanks in advance!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Now that 11.3 is out, question is lazy but a quick Yes or No will suffice.

My N3DS arrived today, it's already hacked with Luma and at 11.3

My O3DS is on 4.5 sys / 11.2 emu gateway (locked out of 11.3 atm it seems).

Once gateway team fixes it for 11.3, will I be able to just system transfer from 11.3 gateway emu on O3DS to my N3DS 11.3 Luma?

Thanks in advance!
Yes. Or you could boot Luma instead of Gateway and system transfer right now. Luma is compatible with MSET (the exploit you are using to launch Gateway) I believe.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes. Or you could boot Luma instead of Gateway and system transfer right now. Luma is compatible with MSET (the exploit you are using to launch Gateway) I believe.

Thanks for the answer!

I would love to transfer right now, but my saves and everything else are in Gateway Emunand I believe, won't I lose them?

Yes, I'm using MSET (Blue DS card method) to boot gateway.

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to buy a 64gb (or 128gb) Sd card for my new nintendo 3ds XL.

however on google i read some conflicting info about which cards work and do not work (properly)

Are there an problems with certain sd cards? If so, what is my best option?

At the moment i am looking at a samsung micro sdXC evo+ 64/128 gb class 10.

Last edited by Nickm23,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the answer!

I would love to transfer right now, but my saves and everything else are in Gateway Emunand I believe, won't I lose them?

Yes, I'm using MSET (Blue DS card method) to boot gateway.
The emuNAND is the same no matter which CFW you use. You'll be using the same emuNAND if you launch Luma instead of Gateway. Only difference is you won't be able to use the Select menu.

If you want to transfer save files from games played through the Gateway cartridge, you have to use JKSM and it's a slow tricky process. https://gbatemp.net/threads/importing-gateway-saves-to-cia-games.425743

Reactions: netovsk

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The emuNAND is the same no matter which CFW you use. You'll be using the same emuNAND if you launch Luma instead of Gateway. Only difference is you won't be able to use the Select menu.

If you want to transfer save files from games played through the Gateway cartridge, you have to use JKSM and it's a slow tricky process. https://gbatemp.net/threads/importing-gateway-saves-to-cia-games.425743

Those cartridge saves WILL be transferred, but I won't be able to use them until GW works on 11.3 right?

Thank you so much! I'll start the procedures on my o3ds right away.

Flipnfr3ak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what happen. I'm was trying to go back full stock and I wiped the sd card and formatted the N3ds and now h/s app is missing. What do I do? Don't I need it to inject FBI when I go luma?
40f4f57c0208655e889dd88b55fbf45c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know what happen. I'm was trying to go back full stock and I wiped the sd card and formatted the N3ds and now h/s app is missing. What do I do? Don't I need it to inject FBI when I go luma?
40f4f57c0208655e889dd88b55fbf45c.jpg

Try initiating an update from System Settings and it will reinstall any missing apps you have.
If it shan't come back, my guess is you injected it while booting CFW from menuhax or similar, and now that you don't have signature checks disabled, H&S/FBI won't show anymore since it no longer has a valid signature.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Flipnfr3ak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try initiating an update from System Settings and it will reinstall any missing apps you have.
If it shan't come back, my guess is you injected it while booting CFW from menuhax or similar, and now that you don't have signature checks disabled, H&S/FBI won't show anymore since it no longer has a valid signature.

So what should I do?
Originally downgraded from 10.3 I think to 9.2. Then used menuhax/reinand with emunand. Stupid me. Formatted my sd and n3ds. That's where I noticed h/s was missing. Now my wife went to play hyrule warriors on it and she updated it since the cart required to update to at least 10.3. So now I'm on a stock N3ds on 10.3. No h/s app. I tried using soundhax to boot in hbl but I keep getting an error. What can I do???? I'm lost.

doughmay

Huh. Time went by fast.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what should I do?
Originally downgraded from 10.3 I think to 9.2. Then used menuhax/reinand with emunand. Stupid me. Formatted my sd and n3ds. That's where I noticed h/s was missing. Now my wife went to play hyrule warriors on it and she updated it since the cart required to update to at least 10.3. So now I'm on a stock N3ds on 10.3. No h/s app. I tried using soundhax to boot in hbl but I keep getting an error. What can I do???? I'm lost.

Based on what you described there's not much if you have a nand backup restore it. But if you don't you would have to update, but 11.3 is out and not all payloads have been updated yet, so your kind of our of luck.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Flipnfr3ak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on what you described there's not much if you have a nand backup restore it. But if you don't you would have to update, but 11.3 is out and not all payloads have been updated yet, so your kind of our of luck.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ok so I do I have my nands saved. Both sys and emu. I did that before I did all what I did

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So what should I do?

Don't worry about it. When you install a9lh and boot into Luma it will reappear. It's just hidden because you're not using CFW right now. For soundhax, make sure you have the correct otherapp.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Flipnfr3ak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry about it. When you install a9lh and boot into Luma it will reappear. It's just hidden because you're not using CFW right now. For soundhax, make sure you have the correct otherapp.

You think it's soundhax? I just 4 N3ds from stock and the file I used was fine. It's when I was trying to go from reinand to stock to a9lh is where I'm having problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson