• Views 4,461,248
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I never knew that. Did you have him try that guide?
Ya, and this is some problems he had
"As in...just went to Hans to see how it worked/looked like before I started doing anything and Moon started up fine, tried to run the game again but this time with the 00175E00.code in the 3ds/Hans folder and it's sending me back to the homebrew menu."

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, and this is some problems he had
"As in...just went to Hans to see how it worked/looked like before I started doing anything and Moon started up fine, tried to run the game again but this time with the 00175E00.code in the 3ds/Hans folder and it's sending me back to the homebrew menu."
Did he enable the "Code -> SD" option? I just tried it in my system and it launched Sun perfectly. He is using a n3DS right?

xtrac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Last edited by xtrac,

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm trying to perform a system transfer from my O3DS with the modified version of Jagged Allience to my N3DS so I could downgrade it and install a9lh.

Each time I perform a system transfer, an error pops up (014-0062, apparently a network issue). I've tried this 4 times on 2 different networks that I've managed to use successfully for system transfers before, so I'm pretty sure that's not the case.
The weird thing about it is that it always occurs at the same exact part of the transfer - 3/5 Built-in software.

My N3DS is on firmware version 11.0.0-33 and my O3DS is on the latest (11.2.0-35). I'm using ctr-httpwn to access system transfer on my N3DS.

Anyone familiar with this issue?

EDIT: SOLVED IT. I reformatted both console's SD card and system memory, redownloaded the DSi ware game on the source console and reapeated the godmode9 steps.
I hope it all goes well from here.

Last edited by Kinqdra,

N64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking to understand what files are transferred during a system transfer. Obviously 3dsware and dsiware is transferred, as well as save files. But I'm talking lower level details. Specifically, LocalFriendCodeSeed.

I'd like to know what happens to the source 3DS's LocalFriendCodeSeed. Is a new one generated, so that they're not tied together?
What files are shared between source 3DS and target 3DS?

I'm wondering because I have 2 3DS, and intend to sell one (the source 3ds). Assuming the buyer gets banned or does something wrong, I don't want it impacting my target 3DS' functionality.

because it drowned. gonna open a new thread soon if no responses

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Installed on all my 3ds's now easypeasy, gotta love freShop. :)

Although after installing on my N3ds the 3D has become abit messy. The 3d shows glitches and doesnt work as it should.

Anyone who knows what I can do? The 3d is really worse since a9lh+luma, can it be the x(L2) clock setting?
Im getting it both in menu and games, anyone knows what this kind of issue can be?

It seems like the 3d display isnt displaying the right way that itshould.
Ive tried recalibrating 3d and super stable3d with no improvement.

Have a good night!

Last edited by biggan1,

CGNetwork

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck on two steps in Section VI of the DSiWare Downgrade Plailect guide, and they don't even make any sense.

I screwed up the other day, called Nintendo a day later to move my other NNID back to the source 2DS, and deciding to try it again after the issue was resolved and waiting a week for the cooldown to end.

These two steps seem vague below.

* Do NOT delete the source system’s SD card contents if prompted (which I accidentally did due to being severely tired)
* Make sure neither device’s battery dies during the transfer (I don't get it....)

Can someone help me with a better clarification? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by CGNetwork,

Arimis777Saint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a 3DSXL Menu Ver 9.0.0-2u and a new Supercard DStwo Plus and Went to Supercard web site and dl the latest ver of DStwo and Gateway Plugin to play 3DS games but I domt now how to get it working Can some one help me please

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a 3DSXL Menu Ver 9.0.0-2u and a new Supercard DStwo Plus and Went to Supercard web site and dl the latest ver of DStwo and Gateway Plugin to play 3DS games but I domt now how to get it working Can some one help me please
Why would you do that? That has a high chance of bricking your 3DS, you know. I'd return the DSTwo cart if you can and just install Luma CFW regularly.

xitrum4692

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody, I have a question about 3DS system transfer. Is there any way that I can do the system transfer remotely? Say I have a friend that is far away from me, and willing to let me have his NNID transfered to my N3DS, can we do it remotely so I could have the one of four games that is needed for Waithax? Thanks a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas