• Views 4,544,408
  • Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran the haux installer (step after connecting to website) twice (no error) is that OK or should I start over?

Thanks,

ISO-Man

VintagePixel

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I am preparing to install CFW on my OLD 3DS 11.0.0-33E (and downgrade first). I already did the hard mod, but before I downgrade, I am wondering if I preform a sysNAND dump and backup my SD card, will I be able to restore both of them and get my system back to the current state?
Thanks

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I am preparing to install CFW on my OLD 3DS 11.0.0-33E (and downgrade first). I already did the hard mod, but before I downgrade, I am wondering if I preform a sysNAND dump and backup my SD card, will I be able to restore both of them and get my system back to the current state?
Thanks
Yep

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to verify Part 2: Do I only do the 3ds folder or all the items in zip files in step 2 and 3? readme file in one of the zip states to use a blank SD.. do I use a blank or still use 3ds SD?

Thanks,

ISO-Man

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My downgrade to 9.2 left me with black screen. I'm in system recovery asking me to system update... do I do it? (before starting I was at 9.4.0-21U)

Thanks,

ISO-Man

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks fikatr, on the right path again :)

ISO-Man

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

*FIXED* I changed theme from red to blue then back to red. started browser to the site to do step 20 and I get orange screen (froze). - Site Crashed

*FIXED* After reinstalling Menuhaux, I do have 9.2, but If I hold D-Pad down and boot up to continue to Step 22, I get the Nintendo message an error occurred (blah, blah, blah). I reboot normal with no issue. - Used Browser

Thanks,

ISO-Man

Last edited by ISO-Man,

Kurumya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had to format my Emunand of my Old3dsxl (using Rxtools) to downgrade a New3ds from 11.0 but when I inject the backup of my 9.2 emunand (bc I wanted to refresh it from 0), I can't install any CIA from title manager, it says me :

Import failed. File :
Anycia.cia
This cia is invalid
(0xC8804478)

I can't install any cia except if I format my emunand but I want to keep my NNID ! Any solution ? Thanks !

Kurumya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nevermind, the solution was to format emunand before doing a backup (to reset SD files) or to go to Options > data > Softwares (+additional data) and delete all "?" software (rest of old emunand software, at least 1 completly blocks cia installation) but DO NOT UPDATE EMUNAND BEFORE DOING THAT BECAUSE "?" WONT APPEAR IF you do.
Hopping it could help others !

Zyteus

Dredgen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just gotten into the whole 3ds hacking scene, and I am wondering if there is a way to access the eshop from emunand 9.2? I am very new to this and don't quite know all the terms so it would be great if one of y'all could explain those too. Thanks!!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just gotten into the whole 3ds hacking scene, and I am wondering if there is a way to access the eshop from emunand 9.2? I am very new to this and don't quite know all the terms so it would be great if one of y'all could explain those too. Thanks!!
If you're using Luma3DS, just update your emuNAND. BUT MAKE SURE YOU SEE EMU IN FRONT OF YOUR VERSION NUMBER BEFORE YOU UPDATE.

zazor5000

professional normie
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Another, "I'm an idiot" moment. I was still on sys 9.2. Updated to sys 11, now working. If I have any regret about the whole experience, it's probably that I wish I could've done this on a New 3DS XL so I could get the SNES CIAs. Thanks again for the help!
If you say that you're on 11.0.0-33E,then see you in next downgrade method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz