United States
Reactions: TuxSH

Scoreless Pine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow, that was a fast response, thank you guys!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well I guess while I'm here I might as well ask this as well. A while ago I saw that somebody had taken the SD card file management thing from the system settings and made it into a .cia file that can be opened and it exits right back to the home menu when closed, does anybody remember where that is and/or where i can download it? I'm sick of having to go into system settings and have to restart rxtools or go into the homebrew manager for ftp. Thanks!

Reactions: Just Passing By

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, that was a fast response, thank you guys!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well I guess while I'm here I might as well ask this as well. A while ago I saw that somebody had taken the SD card file management thing from the system settings and made it into a .cia file that can be opened and it exits right back to the home menu when closed, does anybody remember where that is and/or where i can download it? I'm sick of having to go into system settings and have to restart rxtools or go into the homebrew manager for ftp. Thanks!
It's on "some iso site." Can't link directly to it.

MrRoadrash12

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello,

I recently got a sky3ds plus and started playing some games on it, but whenever I connect to the internet it doesn't allow me to do it.
I searched on the internet about this problem and found I need a private header. Everything is pretty confusing for me so I would appreciate it if u guys would give me a simple to under stand tutorial.

My Sky3ds plus version is:v112
and my new 3ds xl version is: 10.7.0-32U (it's a usa version)

Thanks for the help!

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok just thought i read that pokemon had (slightly) better encryption . . . so i assumed hex editing was needed
I think Pokemon has that secure value stuff going on. I'm gonna base this off ACNL because I know that it has the secure value protection, and basically when you save your game in AC, the game generates a secure value. The thing is that secure value is only for that save, so if you go back and play the game more and then save, then game generates a new secure value, so if you try injecting the save you made 3 weeks ago, the game will label the injected save file as bad and force you to restart the game (which sucks btw). This was a rough explanation though. There's more to it, but I thought this got the point through.

If savedatafiler doesn't work, use svdt which I know supports the import of saves with anti-savegame restore.

Pyrii

Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my hands on an Animal Crossing N3DS and want to transfer my O3DS data over. I'm currently using oot3dhax with a custom theme. Other than that, I've not got any custom stuff installed and both systems are using up-to-date ofw (10.7.0.32E). Is there anything I need to do other than reflash my oot3d with a savegame for N3DS?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello,

I recently got a sky3ds plus and started playing some games on it, but whenever I connect to the internet it doesn't allow me to do it.
I searched on the internet about this problem and found I need a private header. Everything is pretty confusing for me so I would appreciate it if u guys would give me a simple to under stand tutorial.

My Sky3ds plus version is:v112
and my new 3ds xl version is: 10.7.0-32U (it's a usa version)

Thanks for the help!

What's your FW version?

You need to get a private header. There are in fact three kinds, but most use one kind. Once you have one, the Sky3DS+ will put it on your save file, but you need to get it. It needs to come from a legit cart you own. Preferably you have several, and you can hopefully get one of each kind.

You have two options. One involves buying a thing called Powersaves. The other is to use Gateway's launcher, which requires no purchase, but you need Homebrew Launcher, and you need to downgrade your 3DS.

Read this: https://sky3dsnewsinformation.wordp...-sky3ds-template-file-with-detailed-examples/

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my hands on an Animal Crossing N3DS and want to transfer my O3DS data over. I'm currently using oot3dhax with a custom theme. Other than that, I've not got any custom stuff installed and both systems are using up-to-date ofw (10.7.0.32E). Is there anything I need to do other than reflash my oot3d with a savegame for N3DS?
That's all.
Maybe you'll need to install again your custom theme on your n3ds

Pyrii

Trophies
XP
Country
That's all.
Maybe you'll need to install again your custom theme on your n3ds
That's good, just a shame Windows just took my whole "Nintendo" folder and turned it into "FILE####.CHK" files. I have no way to know how to put it all back. Who know Error Checking was so broken... Sigh. It's mainly the SD Card reader's fault because it's very broken. I plugged in my old reader which I know works.

It was while I was backing the files up, so I have some of the files, from ext and title, but nothing from private.

Last edited by Pyrii,
D

Deleted User

Hi. I currently live in Europe, and want to get me a Gateway flashcard for my Japanese 3ds. Do I need to order my gateway from Japan, or can I order an European one? (I don't know if they are different)

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to play gba/dsiware, I have installed the patched files needed to emu's nand and installed the games to both sys nand and emu nand, I tried launching the games but i get an error has occoured. I tried running the games through sys but the same things happen, is it safe to reinstall (through pasta and fbi) the unpatched, original agb_firm and twl_firm to sys, to try and fix it?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to play gba/dsiware, I have installed the patched files needed to emu's nand and installed the games to both sys nand and emu nand, I tried launching the games but i get an error has occoured. I tried running the games through sys but the same things happen, is it safe to reinstall (through pasta and fbi) the unpatched, original agb_firm and twl_firm to sys, to try and fix it?
I think the games need to be installed on SD (both emunand and sysnand) and the patch on nand (only emunand)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: See you tomorrow.