• Start date
  • Views 4,463,958
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed RXTools with Pasta on O3DS, sometimes it boots into EmuNand, but often the boot rate is awful (yellow screen frozen, black screens forever).. Is there anything I can do to ensure a more successful boot rate?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to everything arm9loaderhax, and I just want to make sure I'm good to go so I don't brick my 9.2 2DS.

1. Up until now, 2DS owners (me) have been told to never downgrade past 6.0, yet dumping OTP requires downgrading to 2.1. What's the deal here?
  2. What are the advantages of emuNAND once a9lh is set up? (comparing to my current linked rxTools emuNAND)
  3. Is there a way to make sysNAND remain usable when the SD Card is not inserted?
  4. If I run Updated SysNAND a9lh, is there a possibility of an official Ninty update bricking my console or locking out hax, even temporarily?

TS26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a quick small question. After installing CIA games via FBI CIA installer, where would the location for the installed games on the microSD be?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I have a quick small question. After installing CIA games via FBI CIA installer, where would the location for the installed games on the microSD be?
Somewhere in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder. I don't think you can pinpoint the exact install location.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was wondering when/if the next update will come for the downgrader & if it'll be more stable for the 3ds systems *especially those on ≤9.8.0-25*. Is it from Gateway team or another team/person?

rich3490

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey

I have the original 3ds xl with 4.5 software and gateway 3.4 installed and currently use the profile method to boot it (emunand is around 8.x as well). I am looking at upgrading to 3.7.1 but the readme requirements say 8-9.2 is needed?

Is it easy to upgrade to a certain firmware? i need to start fresh to install 3.7.1 or is it just copying over a file or two?

Sorry for the noob questions been away from the scene.

Pablo007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys i have one question:

1. Im using an old 3ds xl with gateways latest firmware and emunand 10.6
2. I wanto use cheats on bravely second, but when I do in ingame menu, everything freezes and I have to hard reset my 3ds.
3. By the way, by pressing Y in game-menü does not do anything, the cheat menü is not showing up, so i used ingame menu, activaed the cheats but then it freezes.

any idea, what im doing wrong?

Aerocool

Man in a Box
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey

I have the original 3ds xl with 4.5 software and gateway 3.4 installed and currently use the profile method to boot it (emunand is around 8.x as well). I am looking at upgrading to 3.7.1 but the readme requirements say 8-9.2 is needed?

Is it easy to upgrade to a certain firmware? i need to start fresh to install 3.7.1 or is it just copying over a file or two?

Sorry for the noob questions been away from the scene.

Just copy the New Files over but I think you need a slotxkey0x25.bin(not sure About the name) to get a higher emunand Version working.

Pablo007

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys i have one question:

1. Im using an old 3ds xl with gateways latest firmware and emunand 10.6
2. I wanto use cheats on bravely second, but when I do in ingame menu, everything freezes and I have to hard reset my 3ds.
3. By the way, by pressing Y in game-menü does not do anything, the cheat menü is not showing up, so i used ingame menu, activaed the cheats but then it freezes.

any idea, what im doing wrong?

So y for cheat-menu does not work, but ingame cheat menue with other cheat codes are working now,i guess the codes arenot for all european versions. so new cheat-code work for me,

mixail

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi
i have nintendo 3ds xl with firmware 10.1 xxE
and i want do downgrade but i cant find the 9.2xx-E firmware
i want to downgrade to have custom firmware on 9.2
i searched and i didnt find something usefull
please help me to downgrade

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a North America New 3DS XL at 10.1 firmware

If I attempt to downgrade and get a custom firmware, will I lose my SwapNote messages? how about my other sava data?

Mikkis2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is there a way to stop reiNAND wanting to unwrap my games everytime i enter reiNAND? And is there a way for reiNAND to remember where i put my games and apps on the home screen? It's annoying as h.. xD

darkworldz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi all.
I am intending to buy a n3ds and giving my o3ds to a friend. Can i just backup my emunand from the o3ds and restore it on the n3ds? Or do i have to do it the nintendo way?
Can i also format my o3ds emunand via the system menu??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol