• Replies 53,776
  • Likes 43

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
They are on the same network?
They are the same network. But for some reason, it's now working on it's own. It'll work sometimes, but then it wouldn't even work at all.

1692992467965.png

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob paradise? Wonderful.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why FTPD stopped working for me after modding my 3ds. It just won't connect to my PC through FireZilla, and I am struggling to get it to work. I don't know if I've done something wrong to my 3DS or anything, either. If this place is still active, can I get help with this? I want to wirelessly transfer things to my 3ds...
I too were using Filezilla until it started giving me issues, i switched to another ftp software (can't remember the name) and same result. sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't, under same circumstances, it's all random.. Then i switched to using my phone connecting with AndFTP, It's been working ever since.
It's easy to set up if you want to use your phone, i gave up trying to get it to work with my pc, it just didn't wanna work.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
I too were using Filezilla until it started giving me issues, i switched to another ftp software (can't remember the name) and same result. sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't, under same circumstances, it's all random.. Then i switched to using my phone connecting with AndFTP, It's been working ever since.
It's easy to set up if you want to use your phone, i gave up trying to get it to work with my pc, it just didn't wanna work.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think I might try this for for now on. While this may seem more of a trouble, I'd rather have this than having to deal with constant issues. I thought it was the 3ds issue because of the fact that when I went on the Wifi once and tested the connection, it softlocked the system.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Never had a connection problem but what seems strange in your screenshot is the AUTH TLS and AUTH SSL that says invalid. When I connect I don't have that

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I might try this for for now on. While this may seem more of a trouble, I'd rather have this than having to deal with constant issues. I thought it was the 3ds issue because of the fact that when I went on the Wifi once and tested the connection, it softlocked the system.
Look through this thread for more detail info on how to use it.

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
"Hell yeah" what? :mellow:
And have you resolved your ftpd problem yet?

Just agreed to how Twilightmenu is good. It plays everything that a flashcart could. Although I wish I've gotten a flashcart upgrade for my DS Lite... Don't know where to pick that from.

I guess I got that fixed... It worked on the day I tested it. Hopefully this will be the new way of transferring things from 3ds to mobile to PC.
Post automatically merged:

And now I'm having a problem where GBArunner can't find my BIOS file. Where do i need to put my BIOS file on my New 3ds?

Last edited by DragonMals,
Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just agreed to how Twilightmenu is good.
Was just messin' with ya :D
It plays everything that a flashcart could.
Yes, apart from that Golden Sun game..
Although I wish I've gotten a flashcart upgrade for my DS Lite... Don't know where to pick that from
Ace3DS+ clones go for like $4 on Aliexpress, they're readily available..
And now I'm having a problem where GBArunner can't find my BIOS file. Where do i need to put my BIOS file on my New 3ds?
FWIW, since you have a New 3DS and not a DS system, i HIGHLY recommend using Open_AGB_Firm instead, or VC Injects (with NSUI), though they're not emulators. If you still want to use an emulator use mGBA.

DragonMals

Trophies
Country
United States
Ace3DS+ clones go for like $4 on Aliexpress, they're readily available..

FWIW, since you have a New 3DS and not a DS system, i HIGHLY recommend using Open_AGB_Firm instead, or VC Injects (with NSUI), though they're not emulators. If you still want to use an emulator use mGBA.

You're the first person that I've bookmarked something on this site ceusse this is extremely useful information that I'll need. Thanks!!!

I might try out mgba in the meantime, but what you've provided was great and I thank you a lot for it.

Reactions: CoolMe

Mxrp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help, When patching Black 2 to Blaze black 2 redux it removes the banner/icon and messes up all the animations with random pixels and stuff. is there anyway i can manually change the icon of my nds files before putting them on my 3ds

Edit: I tried DS buff and it doesnt let me saying the file needs to e 32x32 and 16 colors total even though im putting in an image that meets the requirements.

I also tried MessAnimDSIco but the animations tab cant add or remove animations and i dont really want to have to make my own icon for every animation

hightideahead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen videos where it's possible to transfer system data with cfw using system transfer and FakeTik, and I was just wondering if that was possible between an American N2DSXL and a European N3DSXL? Thanks for any help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ